Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:33 am The IE/2 is a simple to code moving-average, which I'm not even sure you made that for me, personally, I'm wondering if it was already made from years prior and you just found it for me.

Secondly, I already have multiple versions of HA APB and you know this. You created your own ex4 and didn't even leave the source code, which I didn't need, anyway.

Technically, no one has done anything for me, except for your little bit of time and help.
You're a legend, I've known this for years, but let's not get petty here. Lol
I understand that what I ask for may not be time-efficient, but no one can ever tell me that my ideas are not useful to every person.

If no one wants to really help, then who here has a paid service?
I'm not mad, I know my ideas may not be good to do for free regarding people's time.
Just be straight up, that's all I care about.
Lol, actually, with the IE/2, I have the IE/2 function just incorporated it into the new mt4 format, and if it was so easy, where are the other versions?

Secondly you never bothered to get back with me about coding a 4tf version of HA APB, so guess my version wasn't up to your standards and why should I provide the source code, when the original was ex4 before it was illegally decompiled.

Technically the things I code take time, probably longer for me than others, too bad you don't appreciate the time and effort put into it.

Lol all we ask is a little more participation in our forum before asking large coding projects, instead of the standard hit and run, and that's straight up. I'm done have a great day!! :)
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
keys898, BeatlemaniaSA, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 am Lol, actually, with the IE/2, I have the IE/2 function just incorporated it into the new mt4 format, and if it was so easy, where are the other versions? Secondly you never bothered to get back with me about coding a 4tf version of HA APB, so guess my version wasn't up to your standards and why should I provide the source code, when the original was ex4 before it was illegally decompiled. Technically the things I code take time, probably longer for me than others, too bad you don't appreciate the time and effort put into it. Lol all we ask is a little more participation in our forum before asking large coding projects, instead of the standard hit and run. I'm done have a great day!! :)
Lol. I have nothing bad to say about you.

I assumed you didn't want to deal with it, because you didn't continue with my request. Sorry.
And sorry for not knowing how much time things take, I have no clue.
All of my daily time for 6 years has been spent on the charts and studying algorithms.
I'm still wondering where any paid services are, though, and I don't mean the ones that cost $2,000 on the first page of a Google search for a simple MA-based system coding job. LOL

Most people don't understand that if it can be spoken, it can be coded. You can go way deeper in designing a strategy than just having an overly-smoothed algorithm, you CAN filter out most noise in the market, period.
Yes, I'm going to get loud and draw attention, because I almost feel like I'm being "gatekeeped" in a way.
I see people all the time get denied from receiving what they want.
I'm not actually in the way of anything for speaking up, you have to understand where I'm coming from. If paid money isn't of interest to anyone here, then what is?
I'm not new here, I've been watching daily for years from a distance, but if a person isn't actually here and physically involved, they won't know how things really work around here. Nor will they know people's true personality, if they're being sarcastic or intentionally causing problems, or how skilled a coder actually is, or how long an indicator takes to code.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 am Lol, actually, with the IE/2, I have the IE/2 function just incorporated it into the new mt4 format, and if it was so easy, where are the other versions?

Secondly you never bothered to get back with me about coding a 4tf version of HA APB, so guess my version wasn't up to your standards and why should I provide the source code, when the original was ex4 before it was illegally decompiled.

Technically the things I code take time, probably longer for me than others, too bad you don't appreciate the time and effort put into it.

Lol all we ask is a little more participation in our forum before asking large coding projects, instead of the standard hit and run, and that's straight up. I'm done have a great day!! :)
Also, what do you mean "hit and run"?
The ideas I have in itself is "participation". All of my ideas are optimized, dynamic, thought-through with thousands of hours of obsessive digging, user-friendly, about as accurate as you can get, and helpful for any onlookers.
Seriously, do you all just want a friend or something? Lol
C'mon, work with me. What is the true meaning to this site, because you aren't interested in money payment...

-GoldenBrett90

Woodyz wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:47 am I'm interested in finding a good indicator that identifies the different phases in the market.
B.S. aside and saving you a lot of time, this indicator is at the very top for what you want.
This might be Mladen (and Mr. Tools') best public indicator.
The histogram shows the trend and the dynamic CCI-derived MA shows the cycles within the trend for very accurate overbought/oversold predictions.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:24 am B.S. aside and saving you a lot of time, this indicator is at the very top for what you want.
This might be Mladen (and Mr. Tools') best public indicator.
The histogram shows the trend and the dynamic CCI-derived MA shows the cycles within the trend for very accurate overbought/oversold predictions.
Yes great indicator for sure.
But thats not what I'm asking for here................................."Identifying (marking) the different Phases in the market."

Woodyz wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:37 pm Yes great indicator for sure.
But thats not what I'm asking for here................................."Identifying (marking) the different Phases in the market."
I knew exactly what you meant. I've been looking for such a thing for years. That should tell you something.
I don't think such a thing like this exists, unless it's repainting or severely delayed in its signaling.
Most people will tell you to "use your eyes".
I think the closest thing you're going to get are cycle indicators.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:18 am Also, what do you mean "hit and run"?
The ideas I have in itself is "participation". All of my ideas are optimized, dynamic, thought-through with thousands of hours of obsessive digging, user-friendly, about as accurate as you can get, and helpful for any onlookers.
Seriously, do you all just want a friend or something? Lol
C'mon, work with me. What is the true meaning to this site, because you aren't interested in money payment...
Was just talking about those who come here post one time and are never seen or heard from again until they need something else done. Don't worry to me you seem to be participating more, and myself will attempt to be more helpful when I can.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:52 pm Was just talking about those who come here post one time and are never seen or heard from again until they need something else done. Don't worry to me you seem to be participating more, and myself will attempt to be more helpful when I can.
mrtools make it possible to adjust the periods of these Bollinger and Keltner indicators in the settings