Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Quinton2001 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:59 am Just want to say thank you for this GREAT SYSTEM!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! Be blessed beyond man i'd love to meet up in person with you one day just to thank you and Salute You.
Hi Quinton2001,

I'm absolutely stoked that you love it :) :thumbup: May you be blessed with profits and loads of pip$ :sweat:

Trading can and should be fun, enjoyable, much easier and profitable. That's the motto of the XU-HYBRID system :D

If you are ever in Cape Town let me know and we can for sure meet up :problem:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Quinton2001, DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

RplusT wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:31 pm One can't just simply trade some dots. Signals need to be confirmed first i.e. as you mention correctly, conditions must be met. It actually contributes to a trader's confidence, knowing that a signal on the chart has been confirmed by price action. As we don't trade bits and pieces of PA, we just need to see the overall development.
What I have seen so far, the Indi does pretty well. And as the name indicates, despite trying to figure out high probability trades, we do sometimes need some luck too..... :D
BM,
thanks a lot for the fast answer !!
Everything is cristal clear now.
Have all a nice weekend.
Regards
Tebis

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update :) I'm currently testing the ribbon version of the XU-ma indicator. If all goes well (looking to include a few improvements and modifications, if possible) I'll release the XU-HYBRID V2.3 on Monday (including ALL the latest updated indicators and templates for 5min/15min/H1 and H4).

Have great weekend everyone. Relax and enjoy the time with family and friends. Monday will bring a new and exciting week of trading ahead for us :problem:

Warmest regards,
BM

gamerredd wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:53 am Hi BM,
I noticed that the CCI histogram bars seem to repaint after price has already gone a few candles ahead. Is that a normal thing for it to do or should we observe it with caution?
Really looking forward to v2.3!!
Regards
Hi gamerredd,

Yes, that is normal since the CCI is set to a higher timeframe than the one you are trading on. As in your image you are on the M5 and the CCI is set to H1. So the candle on the H1 has not closed yet. It's still calculating. Thanks Josi for pointing this out to me :) It's not something to keep you out of your trades but just bear that in mind :)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
gamerredd, Quinton2001

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Hi Guys,

As per the request of the members ALL posts relating to my XU-Hybrid setup will now be posted here.

I welcome any member using my setup to post their ideas, thoughts and suggestions here. Any trades that you have taken and if possible also explaining why you took the trades. This will help and allow members to improve their trading psychology and especially how they should see the charts :)

All the success and profits to everyone using my XU-Hybrid trading system! :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Latest Version(s) of BeatlemaniaSA's XU-HYBRID
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v1.zip
-
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_1.zip
--
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_2.zip
This version now includes Mrtools' latest update of the CCI Indicator (now with AHTF as requested)

RULES:

Also check out Opita's excellent XU-Hybrid with Fibonacci trading rules suggestion.
Hi can you send me the cci indicator in mq4 format, because i want to modify the code to get green and red bars values using iCustom for my EA, it will be very helpful