Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:25 am Hi Tebis,

The white dot simply indicates that a reversal is possible. You can change if you want to see it or not by setting the colour (white) to none in the options section of the indicator. Of course what this means is that you won't get a heads up that a reversal may be possible. So once the semaphores conditions have been met then it will be printed on the screen.

It seems that issue of the semaphore occurs more often on the lower timeframes than the higher ones.

This is unfortunately the small Achilles heel of trading as there is NO perfect indicator out there that will tell you exactly when the market will reverse. That is why it is used in conjunction with the RSI MA and the CCI. So the semaphores are used a as guide ( a good guide nevertheless) but never used as a signal to enter the trade.

Warmest regards,
BM
One can't just simply trade some dots. Signals need to be confirmed first i.e. as you mention correctly, conditions must be met. It actually contributes to a trader's confidence, knowing that a signal on the chart has been confirmed by price action. As we don't trade bits and pieces of PA, we just need to see the overall development.
What I have seen so far, the Indi does pretty well. And as the name indicates, despite trying to figure out high probability trades, we do sometimes need some luck too..... :D
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, dansmol

Okay fellow traders look at these two screen shots. One is the 4hr and the other is the 15min. I drew a vertical line on the 4hr immediately to the right of the red dot from the sun volume indi i loaded a few pages back. I dropped then to the 15min and what do we see. We see the vertical line piercing the big reg semafor. I use the zig zag on my chart but even if you didn't you can clearly see that had you just paid attention to the big semafor on the higher tf like the 4hr would you have gotten in on that trade today on US30. Probably not....you have to learn the pair/instrument that you're gonna trade. I felt confident in selling today as I saw price dropping below the xu ma's and the 50 lwma, the big semafor on the lower tf matching the small red dot on the 4hr, the cci/rsi cross. Beast's chart I feel is a beast and definitely gives me more confidence in staying in trades longer. I hope the images help you all some what. Lets continue learning and trading :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Woodyz wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:01 pm Also can you please clarify the recommended CCI TF setting for the different TF's traded 5m,15m,1hr etc
Hi Woodyz,

For the 5m / 15min I would recommend and I personally use the 1hr CCI. You can use the First highest TF but then that would be 5m/15m and 15m/30m See difference in pics below. For the H1 TF and up use the next highest TF i.e. H1/H4, H4/D1 and D1/W1.

Remember, though, use what feels better to you and gives you the best visual for you to make the best trading decisions.

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, Woodyz
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi BeatlemaniaSA, first of all wanna thank you for doing this and sharing the strategy with the community, it made me even sign up :D I'm really new to trading game, so far burnt 2 funded accounts :D So many times I had thought of giving up, but I kinda enjoy it and why give up on something I enjoy)))) So that is what keeps me grinding everyday. I found your system accidentally or it was a fate, I don't know)))

I've been using it for only 2 days and have bunch of questions, maybe I didn't understand it well. For you to be able to understand how I'm using it I will explain it first :
I'm entering a trade based of off the last semaphores (red/green) and when I get signal from RSIMA which is same color as the last semaphores and CCI cross/changing color then I enter on a trade. Did I get that correct or I'm doing something wrong?

So here are the questions:

1. For identifying the trend do we just check our naked chart or we just switch to higher timeframe and look for last semaphores ?
  2. Which are the best timeframes that suits this strategy? been working on 15min on indices and currencies , but m30 on gold
  3. Really having a trouble with putting my SL and TP. How to identify RR for this strategy or all depends on the situation? (for example yesterday had BUY trade on US100 and it was 1:2.5RR and it reversed from that point and hit my SL)
  4. Does the sessions matter? If it does which sessions I should focus on? (I can trade in any session with my timezone)

If you could help me with it that would mean world to me!
Thank you in advance!!!
These users thanked the author doniyor444 for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, RodrigoRT7

doniyor444 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:24 pm I'm really new to trading game, so far burnt 2 funded accounts :D So many times I had thought of giving up, but I kinda enjoy it and why give up on something I enjoy
hi dear........... pls do not give up it is worth in the end but it takes money & courage & super nice ppls like beatle and friends here on forexstation 2 keep u in the game

i nearly give up many years ago and blow my life savnings + house deposit now many years later i earn much more i can imagine & i love 2 test new indicator and fun stuff from dis site!!! just one tips: STICK TO ONE SYSTEM ONLY forever

welcome 2 this website thx for sign up bro :hug: :hug: :hug:

(sorry my english gives ppl headaches)!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 12):
doniyor444, BeatlemaniaSA, solarian, keys898, Jimmy, hannele, jonnyfx4711, Thales, RodrigoRT7, DrRumpy, Forexlearner, DaffyTaffy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:43 pm hi dear........... pls do not give up it is worth in the end but it takes money & courage & super nice ppls like beatle and friends here on forexstation 2 keep u in the game

i nearly give up many years ago and blow my life savnings + house deposit now many years later i earn much more i can imagine & i love 2 test new indicator and fun stuff from dis site!!! just one tips: STICK TO ONE SYSTEM ONLY forever

Hi moey_dw,

I always like your encouraging words and pearls of wisdom <3 :thumbup:

(sorry my english gives ppl headaches)!!! Hey, what's life without a few headaches from friends :Rofl:

Regards,
BM

moey_dw wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:43 pm hi dear........... pls do not give up it is worth in the end but it takes money & courage & super nice ppls like beatle and friends here on forexstation 2 keep u in the game

Thank you so much for encouraging words! I quit my job few months ago to dedicate myself to trading, because I always wanna be the best in what I do as long as I enjoy it.
I really like it here, the community is nice!

doniyor444 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:24 pm Hi BeatlemaniaSA, first of all wanna thank you for doing this and sharing the strategy with the community, it made me even sign up :D I'm really new to trading game, so far burnt 2 funded accounts :D So many times I had thought of giving up, but I kinda enjoy it and why give up on something I enjoy)))) So that is what keeps me grinding everyday. I found your system accidentally or it was a fate, I don't know)))

I've been using it for only 2 days and have bunch of questions, maybe I didn't understand it well. For you to be able to understand how I'm using it I will explain it first :
I'm entering a trade based of off the last semaphores (red/green) and when I get signal from RSIMA which is same color as the last semaphores and CCI cross/changing color then I enter on a trade. Did I get that correct or I'm doing something wrong?

So here are the questions:

1. For identifying the trend do we just check our naked chart or we just switch to higher timeframe and look for last semaphores ?
    ALWAYS check the higher timeframes to determine trend bias and direction - RULE #1
  2. Which are the best timeframes that suits this strategy? been working on 15min on indices and currencies , but m30 on gold
    This system works on ALL timeframes. It is really up to you to decide which timeframe you want to trade on. Due to work constraints many members of the thread prefer the H1 and H4 timeframes (@Josi and myself :sweat: ). However, there will be times where I'll trade the 5min or 15min for a quick scalp of between 20 - 30 pips ;) :D
  3. Really having a trouble with putting my SL and TP. How to identify RR for this strategy or all depends on the situation? (for example yesterday had BUY trade on US100 and it was 1:2.5RR and it reversed from that point and hit my SL)
    SL and TP are really dependent on your money management. Generally once we have the RSIma signal after the large semaphore you can place SL below the semaphore. Or you can set it a number of pips below or above depending on how much you are willing to risk on the trade. Don't place it to close to entry as the market is unpredictable and could retrace and hit your SL. Actually the Market Makers know where the SL's are and how much money is sitting there collectively. Let's say the market is just a bit rigged :Rofl:

TP can be a resistance level, a set number of pips, the next small or large semaphore, or the next RSIma reversal signal. The choice is yours. Personally I prefer a set number of pips because it helps to improve your trading psychology and keeps that "lurking" greed emotion at bay :Rofl: It also stops you from having that "what if I just stayed in longer" mentality! Build up your confidence in your trading by setting small goals and achieving them. You'll thank me for it ;)
  4. Does the sessions matter? If it does which sessions I should focus on? (I can trade in any session with my timezone)
Yes. I wake up early and like to watch the Asian market :D But the biggest volatility occurs in the London and New York sessions. Occasionally I like to take trades during the Asian session. Contrary to what many "experts" say. :Rofl:

If you could help me with it that would mean world to me!
Thank you in advance!!!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
doniyor444