Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 am Hello, kvak,
thanks for your tireless work.
Sorry to be such a "troublemaker" but when I tested your indicator, suddenly vertical black lines appeared.
see: screenshot
(happens with AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD, USDCHF - and maybe some I don't trade)
Yes, you are right, forget delete something, I uploads new file in my original post....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
josi, pantera, BeatlemaniaSA, trailingedge

Pava wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:25 pm Ahh!...Tim Tilson's legendary tool...(during flat it can give you a heart attack...like mRNA vaccine does)
Lol. I'm glad the trading community is also aware of the government's antics..

What I've done was make a cloud with two IE/2 MA's (34 & 100) to filter out the signals of Heiken Ashi APB.
For example, if it's a buy HA APB candle and one or both IE/2 MA's are signaling for a buy, then it's more than likely a buy.
Simple, but beyond accurate.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
Pava, Jimmy
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

pipsquirrel wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:07 am Hi mrtools
Ahrens ma
do you remember or have (other than the one within - Averages - mtf + alerts),if not then if it can be coded by your kind expertise an Ahrens moving average,standalone version,with the possibility of feature (divisor,depth,multiplier,speed whatever you name it is same thing)
same as divisor feature acting in the "ema variation with filter 3" indicator,attached
for example if classical Ahrens as default period 14,what it displaying,it should display same equal with period 14 and divisor value 5 ,so that if this value of divisor/multiplier reduced to 4,or 3 or 2,it turn into more smooth,means less signaling and when increased from value 5 to up 6 or 7 or 8, it turn into sharp/fast,means more signaling
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel