Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

jsw_nz wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:57 am Thanks to Banzai and others - all who have laboriously added button functionality to many indi's. I really like the ability to clean up the screen and then drill down into details when needed. I downloaded the rar's provided by Banzai - hoping that I might find my favourite AutoFib - it is called iFibonacci by Awran over at the mql5 website. It is a swiss army knife version - offering multiple options Retracement, Arc, Fan, Expansion and Time Zone based on default ZigZag indicator swings. Having a button for it - would eliminate screen clutter when not being used. Any chance it can be adopted as a button candidate?
Hello, sorry in this code I can't do that.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

chris006 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:16 am My first go at incorporating a button into an indicator :)

Edit: also attaching the original indicator for comparison purposes if anybody wants to have a go at some other indicator

@Kvak
Although the BT does work, I would be obliged if you could take a look at the code so to verify that everything is in order.
If something needs fixing please post back with amendments so I can learn further.
Thanking you in advance.
Thank you dear, your button is great man :)

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:12 am there is a suspicion that he recalculates the values after the close of the daily session ... there are no false signals on the history. we'll see tomorrow.
I'm unsure at this stage as it has not recpainted for me so far, but have you found any recalculation?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
chris006, optionhk
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎