XU-Hybrid Trading System -Gold BUY

Hi @ChuChu Rocket,

I thought I'd try some of that GOLD you've been trading of late :lol: . I don't normally trade GOLD but the setup was just asking for a BUY entry today.

Let's see how it runs until the end of the week ;)
Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
whiteadrian23, constbln, Tebis, Boobligoom, xcool, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Thank you so much for sharing, Can you please explain how to get out of trade before hitting TP. I said this because the semaphore keep showing up and disappearing as the trade progress. Sometimes its the whole semaphore or the print hence causing some confusion . I took trade on Gold this morning and have to liquidate my position with loss only to see the semaphore disappeared . Please explain if you can. Thanks
These users thanked the author miccaluko155 for the post:
DaffyTaffy

miccaluko155 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:06 am Thank you so much for sharing, Can you please explain how to get out of trade before hitting TP. I said this because the semaphore keep showing up and disappearing as the trade progress. Sometimes its the whole semaphore or the print hence causing some confusion . I took trade on Gold this morning and have to liquidate my position with loss only to see the semaphore disappeared . Please explain if you can. Thanks
Hi miccaluko155,

Have a look at this... Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
whiteadrian23, gamerredd, kimhyunmin, xcool

miccaluko155 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:12 am Hi Beatlemania, thanks for your swift response one more thing I see the support/resistance line on your chart( Aqua horizontal line ) can you share and explain how to use it?
Thank you and God bless.
Hi miccaluko155,

It's a pivot points indicator. You can read about it and download it from this post...OneGlanceTrader Pivot Points Indicator

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

kenshin281180# wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:38 am Question for Bossman Beatle,

How did you get the arrows to paint at an angle. Is that a setting in the latest build you uploaded?
Haha, it's just the wingding code for the side slanting arrows 236 & 238. You can use any code that you want to ;)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
kenshin281180#, Jimmy, Timage, DaffyTaffy

whiteadrian23 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:33 am
Hello @whiteadriann23 I was looking at your chart and at the bottom you have a tool that lets you open multiple positions at the click of a button and even set it break even amongst other things. Would you be able to tell me the name or share that with us as I'm sure others would be interested in it. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, stond