Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:58 pm Here is another small contribution from myself as requested by Maroka.

ZZ Take Profit Alert indicator, the default settings match the v15 ZZ 3 line. It draws a ZZ line on the chart but if you set the colour to none it won't appear, apart from that it draws nothing on the chart. It does however give alerts on your computer, email and/or notifications. It will do this at the start of every new bar when the ZZ line has moved to a new high/low in the previous bar.

This is a completely stand-alone indicator, I tried using the v15 ZZ but it would not play nicely.
Thanks a lot for this. I can see the combination of TRIX and RSI can do wonders.

Lovely chart.

sgarr wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:35 pm I could ask you the reason why you entered so high, beyond the trend you did not think it was over thanks
Okay, I'll explain.

The point is that I don't enter a trade simply at the intersection of indicators or a color change. I use price action, S/R levels and volume for additional confirmation. (this is my own strategy). Then, when everything goes according to my plan, I look at the XARD system. If she says buy/sell, then I do it!

In this case,
1. the price broke out of the flat (gray rectangle).. while the price is in it, I do not trade.
2. the volume has been increased.
3. The XARD indicators were talking about buying.
4. I exited at the previous day's resistance level. Although on the H1-H4 charts I saw that the movement could continue to a much higher level. (But this is just an assumption, no one knows the future, so I took some money and left, since this account is for quick intraday trading).

These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, sgarr

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:58 pm Here is another small contribution from myself as requested by Maroka.

ZZ Take Profit Alert indicator, the default settings match the v15 ZZ 3 line. It draws a ZZ line on the chart but if you set the colour to none it won't appear, apart from that it draws nothing on the chart. It does however give alerts on your computer, email and/or notifications. It will do this at the start of every new bar when the ZZ line has moved to a new high/low in the previous bar.

This is a completely stand-alone indicator, I tried using the v15 ZZ but it would not play nicely.
Thanx Fourxxxx, may I know what is QBuy VBuy on left panel? Is this EA? I try search on threads but still not found yet.
These users thanked the author FiveS for the post:
optionhk