Re: CCI indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:13 pm Problem with zero-cross; 100-cross; 200-cross etc
Late entries; especially after quick TR (the long way back to zero etc)
Compare CCI Highlight (lines) (viewtopic.php?p=1295453887#p1295453887)
to CCI bands (CCI+signal MA) (viewtopic.php?p=1295454671#p1295454671):
It will mostly give you better signals, sometimes vastly better ones.
But maybe you already knew that anyway (in that case: sorry for being a nuisance).
Yep agreed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

Dear Guys,

I loking for a CCI indicator which shows the 1st -2nd higher tf cci on a chart.
For example on 5M chart I want to see the 15M or the 30M CCI. On the 1 hour chart want to see the 4H or daily CCI. If I switch the chart its automatically showing the desired higher tf cci.
Did somebody saw similar earlier?

brn

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:43 pm Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Master coders, could you possibly add alerts to the CCI indicators below?

1) CCI - Highlight (arrows) for when the CCI crosses the zero(0) line. In addition if MTF or AHTF could be included as well that would be awesome. However, it is NOT a major request. So at your leisure guys :)

2) CCI - Highlight Candles for when the candle changes colour ( A kvak button special would greatly appreciated as well :D)

Indicator:
CCI - Highlight (arrows).mq4
CCI - Highlight candles.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Added zero cross alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Deez, thomdel, RomanUkraine, camisa, josi, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, specialkey

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:43 pm Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Master coders, could you possibly add alerts to the CCI indicators below?

1) CCI - Highlight (arrows) for when the CCI crosses the zero(0) line. In addition if MTF or AHTF could be included as well that would be awesome. However, it is NOT a major request. So at your leisure guys :)

2) CCI - Highlight Candles for when the candle changes colour ( A kvak button special would greatly appreciated as well :D)

Indicator:
CCI - Highlight (arrows).mq4
CCI - Highlight candles.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi. Added BT and alerts.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, 太虚一毫, josi, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Hi @mrtools,

Yeah, I thought your expert eye would catch any issues on code quality :) What I would love to have done is of course the AHTF, additional PRICE options to select under the CCI PRICE menu selection, and for it to be able to display the histogram in various formats. Arrows and alerts of course as standard because the members would love to be able to get notifications. See pics. As you know I currently use FS member styan01's excellent sc MTF CCI indicator. Regrettably his does not have AHTF and the options listed above.
Not sure if i got everything but please try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
kvak, keys898, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, josi, Jimmy, camisa, gastyc, pipsquirrel, talaate, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy, specialkey

dansmol wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:49 am DEAR MRTOOLS
WILL BE POSSIBLE TO ADD MULTISYMBOL
TO THE CCI YOU POSTED
ALL THE BEST
Dan :) :star: :thumbup:
Multi symbol added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
kvak, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, KAESER444, alexm, talaate, branco, michaelB, blue7, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, specialkey