Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello sir been reading ur Thread for almost a week now, but due to delay in account verification i wasn't able to specially thank u and ask for the queries.
well sir first of all great work with Xu_Hybrid system really appreciated. i am working with the old version of ur indicator from the first page of thread, i did download the recent version and it seems normal but i would like to give priority to the old one.

sir my question is simple, we know when a semaphore in 15m appears it flashes off but some time it gets permanent after few candles, so about ur experience how much time semaphore takes to get permanent????
and what if the semaphore in h1 is for buy and semaphore in m15 is for sell... what should we do in this condition?

HayatFX wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:47 am Hello sir been reading ur Thread for almost a week now, but due to delay in account verification i wasn't able to specially thank u and ask for the queries.
well sir first of all great work with Xu_Hybrid system really appreciated. i am working with the old version of ur indicator from the first page of thread, i did download the recent version and it seems normal but i would like to give priority to the old one.

sir my question is simple, we know when a semaphore in 15m appears it flashes off but some time it gets permanent after few candles, so about ur experience how much time semaphore takes to get permanent????
and what if the semaphore in h1 is for buy and semaphore in m15 is for sell... what should we do in this condition?
Hi HayatFx,

Thanks for taking the time to use my system :) I wish you great success and loads of pip$. As to when the semaphore will become "permanent" it is impossible to say as it is zigzag in nature and that is dependent on market action. However, a semaphore will be printed indicating a possible change in direction. You will then observe and make your decisions based on that. On the lower time frames there will always be more swing/reversal showing semaphores of an opposing colour to the higher TF. However, there are other indicators included that will assist you in making the decisions on entries. The semaphores are simply a guide as to where the market is going or possibly could go :)

RULE #1: ALWAYS TRADE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE HIGHER TIMEFRAMES

So check the higher TF's to determine the trend and then on your preferred TF ONLY take trades in the direction of the higher TF trend.
i.e. If the H1 is a BUY trend then you will ONLY take BUY trades on the 15min even if you get a SELL semaphore or signal.

DO NOT COUNTER TREND unless you are experienced and know what you are doing, which we ALL will be over time! ;)

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
KAESER444
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi, I d like to show you a small part of how I am trading.
With the XU-Hyprid TPL we have a fantastic Tradingsetup. AS I posted lately, I use for Trend definition the higher TFs, but also very important for me is, where the PA happens or where PA is located. I am trading with the "Weekly Pivots".

The PIC shows,
- how bad the first entry was placed (without XU-Hybrid ! and another Strategy) .
PA is near last weekly low and Pivot Support S61. So never sell into support ( or buy into resistance) !
- how good the second entry was placed (with XU-Hybrid). There was no signal, but all Hybrid Indis where short -> and PA went away from WeeklyPivot.

next time, I will show the "perfect" SETUP.

https://www.screencast.com/t/NPs5JAT0x
These users thanked the author Tebis for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA