Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

RplusT wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:45 pm While still having the Trendenvelopes on the main chart, by simply following the Elegant indicator, trading it in the direction of the CCI (set it t0 15m while trading the 1m chart), yellow/yellow or blue/blue and of course depending on the PA on the main chart, made really good trades today. I decided to trade only small orders today to prove my point i.e 331 points made about 350$......That increased my account by a whopping 0.07%.. :D .....hahahaha.....If I had a 1000$ account, it would have been 35%. That's why published 20, 30% increases do not get my attention.
Naturally, all percentages of daily profitability depend on the amount of risk per trade. The greater the risk, the greater the return. A return of 10-20% per day indicates a similar high risk and high leverage.

I'm glad you have a big wallet. ;) But if you trade only the XARD strategy with this account, then it seems to me that your money is dead weight. If you are additionally swingtrading on this account, then that is fine.

I am a supporter of a large account for swing trading with an expected return of 5-10% per month, with risk (1-2% per trade).

And also, I like to spin the account according to the Larry Williams system. I'm using a small intraday trading account to make it big by 5-10x in 1-2 months. Accordingly, the risk in such an MM strategy is very high. But it works for me :Shifty:
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
DaffyTaffy

Boobligoom wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:13 pm Naturally, all percentages of daily profitability depend on the amount of risk per trade. The greater the risk, the greater the return. A return of 10-20% per day indicates a similar high risk and high leverage.

I'm glad you have a big wallet. ;) But if you trade only the XARD strategy with this account, then it seems to me that your money is dead weight. If you are additionally swingtrading on this account, then that is fine.

I am a supporter of a large account for swing trading with an expected return of 5-10% per month, with risk (1-2% per trade).

And also, I like to spin the account according to the Larry Williams system. I'm using a small intraday trading account to make it big by 5-10x in 1-2 months. Accordingly, the risk in such an MM strategy is very high. But it works for me :Shifty:
No, I don't trade the Xard Strategy. Just playing with the chart and try to show that it basically doesn't matter what you put on the chart and you can still make profitable trades. I have repeatedly mentioned, my main trading chart does not have any Indicators except trendlines (manually) and some important S/R levels (as per my perception i.e. what a see on high TF charts). I don't see any benefit here for me and others in particular to talk about those trading results. People here are looking for tools and confidence. That's why I post some of these charts. Leading by example is the whole purpose of this exercise.
I understand that you established your strategy and that's awesome progress. Wish you success to keep it up.

RplusT wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:27 pm No, I don't trade the Xard Strategy. Just playing with the chart and try to show that it basically doesn't matter what you put on the chart and you can still make profitable trades. I have repeatedly mentioned, my main trading chart does not have any Indicators except trendlines (manually) and some important S/R levels (as per my perception i.e. what a see on high TF charts). I don't see any benefit here for me and others in particular to talk about those trading results. People here are looking for tools and confidence. That's why I post some of these charts. Leading by example is the whole purpose of this exercise.
I understand that you established your strategy and that's awesome progress. Wish you success to keep it up.
Absolutely agree. You can trade profitably without using indicators. I trade S/R levels, price action and volume. This is all that is required, apart from competent money management, for profitable trading.

But for beginners it is always difficult. It will take a long time for a person to learn to feel the market ... "read the chart" .... therefore, it is easier for them when the red or green arrow lights up.) And I myself, back in 2010, started with such trading.
I signed up for XARD because its system is how I trade without indicators. I jumped in the continuation of the trend and went with the flow. His system is ideal for visualizing entry points in my trading system. An entry point that doesn't fit my system, I just skip.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 3):
RplusT, BeatlemaniaSA, DaffyTaffy

DownloadRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

add this indicator leave default settings except for colors and thank me later lol......
forgot to add this one as well, no need to change settings but I like to turn on the zig zag and then on colors change the second color to whatever you'd like. I'll share a pic of my chart. I have two s/r indicators based off the zig zag. the one that i've attached is the orange one you will see on the screenshot. The sun volume indicator shows up below/above the small red and green dots. also adds a smaller dot that you will see. Happy trading guys.
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, SijjiN, xcool, DaffyTaffy

kenshin281180# wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:26 am add this indicator leave default settings except for colors and thank me later lol
I love how you guys are experimenting with other indicators but remember more is not necessarily better. Haha, I've been there where I kept adding different indicators to my charts in the hope that I would get it all. :)

Then I put together the XU-Hybrid realizing that less is actually more :Rofl:

Keep testing though and all the success to all the members trading with XU-Hybrid :Fire: :problem:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
constbln, gerhard_erwin
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

kenshin281180# wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:26 am add this indicator leave default settings except for colors and thank me later lol......
forgot to add this one as well, no need to change settings but I like to turn on the zig zag and then on colors change the second color to whatever you'd like. I'll share a pic of my chart. I have two s/r indicators based off the zig zag. the one that i've attached is the orange one you will see on the screenshot. The sun volume indicator shows up below/above the small red and green dots. also adds a smaller dot that you will see. Happy trading guys.
Hi Kenshin281180,

Well done in your trades :problem: Looks good and it works for you :) I love to see those positive pip$!!!

Awesome! :thumbup: All the success to you :)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kenshin281180#

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:36 pm Hi Opita :)

Geez, you are a treasure trove of good indicators ;)

I'll put a request thru to @mrtools to add AHTF to this indicator. It's going to be a great addition to the XU-Hybrid system.

Well done in your trading yesterday :problem:

Regards,
BM
Thank you for your kind words, glad you like it.
Been killing it with your setup, just making sure I'm trading with the Higher Timeframe trend and CCI is in the right place.
Cheers,

Opita

opita wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:27 am Thank you for your kind words, glad you like it.
Been killing it with your setup, just making sure I'm trading with the Higher Timeframe trend and CCI is in the right place.
Awesome! That's how we do it! Easy and profitable trading ;)
Stick to the RULES and you will be successful and a role model for others :thumbup: :problem:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
trailingedge, solarian