Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System - Trading Psychology

Hi guys,

I thought I would share this with you as for me a person's trading psychology is THE most important factor in a successful trading career! I know that there are many other videos out there and please feel free to go and investigate. Feedback is always welcomed :)

The first of a series.

Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

opita wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:32 am Open code version of CCI with Arrows and preconfigured for M15.

cci-template-mtf-indicator.mq4
I have it set to Close Price, but I think BM now uses Weighted Price, so you might want to change those setting if you need to.

Hi Opita :)

Geez, you are a treasure trove of good indicators ;)

I'll put a request thru to @mrtools to add AHTF to this indicator. It's going to be a great addition to the XU-Hybrid system.

Well done in your trading yesterday :problem:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RobertPoznan

IdeaRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

This week's Gold trade went well with this system.

Opened a trade yesterday as it turned green and stayed with the trade. I'm now out so I'll wait and see what happens in the US open today :)
Hoping you are all making some nice trades this week or scoping for positions with this system :thumbup:

Note to self: Only look for Buy positions on Gold (XAUUSD) today :idea:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, trailingedge
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:29 pm This week's Gold trade went well with this system.

Opened a trade yesterday as it turned green and stayed with the trade. I'm now out so I'll wait and see what happens in the US open today :)

Hoping you are all making some nice trades this week or scoping for positions with this system :thumbup:

Note to self: Only look for Buy positions on Gold (XAUUSD) today :idea:
Fantastic job ChuChu Rocket!! Loving how you are sticking to your rules and your trading psychology. Keep it up. :problem:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

While still having the Trendenvelopes on the main chart, by simply following the Elegant indicator, trading it in the direction of the CCI (set it t0 15m while trading the 1m chart), yellow/yellow or blue/blue and of course depending on the PA on the main chart, made really good trades today. I decided to trade only small orders today to prove my point i.e 331 points made about 350$......That increased my account by a whopping 0.07%.. :D .....hahahaha.....If I had a 1000$ account, it would have been 35%. That's why published 20, 30% increases do not get my attention.
I'm actually surprised, somehow unexpected, the Lucky reversal Indis seem to do a good job to fit into the overall action...i.e. trading it from one established reversal to the next.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 10):
whiteadrian23, Kenrobert1, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, constbln, trailingedge, fxmoney, Xanadu, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy