Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Please guys, an off-topic stupid question that gets me nervous,it is like you knew way back and now you don't, Can anyone help me and tell me what is parameters for slow line,i just need an indicator representing it, without zig zag or xard universe indi because want to use it with 15 charts and it is slow down a lot if applied with a lot of charts...Been searching but myb it is faster like this ...Tnx a lot
Attachments
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:40 pm Please guys, an off-topic stupid question that gets me nervous,it is like you knew way back and now you don't, Can anyone help me and tell me what is parameters for slow line,i just need an indicator representing it, without zig zag or xard universe indi because want to use it with 15 charts and it is slow down a lot if applied with a lot of charts...Been searching but myb it is faster like this ...Tnx a lot
36 exponential moving average median price.
brn

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:49 pm Update... XU-v15 Setup

OK, Here is the latest (and last version) setup for everyone's perusal.
It has been designed around 1min, 5min & 15min TFs but could be used on higher TFs.
Enjoy!
May you make a boat load of Pip$

Xard777

XARD: Please use updated template file
hi
xard
After opening a few charts, the program slows down quite a bit, how can we overcome it?

emrahgk wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:43 am hi xard
After opening a few charts, the program slows down quite a bit, how can we overcome it?
Simply run 5m charts, you should not have any lag problems. I run 5min WS30 & 5min US2000 all day long with zero lag.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
sudhindragk, Mundu19, humbatov, iPar, Musashi, akcodingeye, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world