Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System - Strategy and Rules

Mickey Abi wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:02 pm Great setup Beatle .. ..

One Question though.. If you are to setup an alert notification to alert you when a trade opportunity is coming up.. Which of the indicators will activate its alert .. . ?

Great work..
I set up the RSI MA and Elegant Oscillator with alerts. The semaphore are simply visual guides that could change so no need for an alert ;)

Regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System - Strategy and Rules

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:17 pm Hi guys,

A member has just contacted me enquiring about the strategy for the XU-Hybrid system. Namely, confirmations, affirmations of a good & bad setup, SL & TP targets , exit strategies etc.

So Before I present it below I would just like to state that we will NOT allow this thread to end up like the XARD thread on this forum where the members are still confused as to how to trade that system. Xard has done an amazing job of putting together his system but I put together the XU-Hybrid to eliminate the confusion of the semaphores, the orange and white ZZ lines, second dots and crossing of trend lines etc. The Xard system gave me the framework around which to build this. Without it we would not be here today. So I thank Xard for his tireless work.

However, let's keep it simple and profitable everyone! The rules and strategy for the XU-Hybrid system are simple and effective as many users have discovered. DO NOT complicate your life by thinking more is better.

So here we go. Please refer to the image below and maybe even download it to your computer and have it close by to view when you trade :)

Warmest regards,
BM
I asked for MTF specifically for this lol I liked the indi and saw it would fit pretty good here
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
yoki

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

whiteadrian23 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:58 pm Do we treat the white boxes as the others? A warning that potential reversal can occur? Chart example below, does this mean long trades are now invalid?
Yes, that a potential reversal can occur :thumbup: Monitor and if you decide to you can exit your trades. Then wait for the next opportunity to enter.

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
whiteadrian23, DaffyTaffy

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

edandy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:44 pm I want to appreciate everyone that has contributed so far. This is a good trading system. If you dont mind, you can add 100 SMA as a way to confirm your trend direction for those who like 5mins like me.

Main while,
1. Beatleman, pls how do I add Xards Daily PL to show daily profit and loss. I have tried but couldnt get it.
Just download his latest version of his system and in the zip file simply copy over the panel indicator to your indicator folder :) Drag it onto your chart whenever you want to see your P/L for the day's trading.
2. Can you please explain how you use all these numbers to make decision? TDR, YDR, WADR, MADR, HYADR, PTO, WR, MWR etc.
how exactly do you compare the numbers? Is there a known standard for comparison?
I have already explained this but here again is the pdf file detailing the use of the indicator :)
Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
edandy, DaffyTaffy