SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

I have thought about this and I feel there is nothing wrong in giving it a try.

I will stop it if its hampering my personal trading.

Yes , I will share my trade ideas /thoughts here without cluttering other threads.

I mainly use XARD System , Pivots ,Volume Profile , Market Profile & Supply Demand Areas.

There are no fixed/strict rules and people who like strict rules are not welcome to this journal.

Trolls, Jokers and Josi stay away ! I will stop even if I see them in their anonymous forms !
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 5):
Skyold, XXXX, aneek229, satyafx, oneking

Re: SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

sudhindragk wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:08 am Key Levels For US30 For Next Week that i am keeping an eye on :
Very Interesting take and analysis, look forward to more insight on your trading methodology. I am curiuos though about the FOMC open price you have highlighted; how does it influence the direction of price going into the week ahead? l see you have also marked the relevant supply and demand zones, the charts look nice and clean.

errol wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:22 am Very Interesting take and analysis, look forward to more insight on your trading methodology. I am curiuos though about the FOMC open price you have highlighted; how does it influence the direction of price going into the week ahead? l see you have also marked the relevant supply and demand zones, the charts look nice and clean.
Errol,

If you mark out the 12 FOMC levels of last year / last few years and back test it , you will understand.

Bias forms an imp part of my analysis. I size my trades accordingly.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
aneek229

sudhindragk wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:31 am Errol,

If you mark out the 12 FOMC levels of last year / last few years and back test it , you will understand.

Bias forms an imp part of my analysis. I size my trades accordingly.

Regards
SK
Thanks for the heads- up will give it a try, very interesting take and makes sense since FOMC results in a lot of manipulation and stop hunts.

My Monday Plan For US30 :

In brief i check out Volume Profile (VP) , Market Profile (MP) , Camarilla Pivot and Central Pivot Range (CPR).

So basically we are using Volume , Time , Open , High , Low and Close for Bias and key levels.

I am assuming that Monday price open will be near the Friday Close, Unless there is geopolitical news to change this.

In Summary my analysis based on Friday is telling me that it is bullish bias. ( Unless the Monday Open Changes drastically)

I always keep the levels posted by Vol and Market Profile in mind. They are my TP /SL or get the phuck out areas.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
aneek229, RodrigoRT7