Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Good Day Mladen / Mr Tools/ Mr Kvak,
A special request please -
Would it be possible to code a 3 x Moving Average on RSI in a sub-window, as per attached image.
The Moving Average panel should contain the additional options of both 1) Previous Indicator Data, 2) First Indicator Data.
Where possible there would be alerts and option to display arrows for a) Fast MA cross medium MA, b) Fast MA cross Slow MA with arrows being printed on the Main Chart.
Alert options for on screen, e-mail or Push notification.
Attachments

cvdm7756 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:53 pm Good Day Mladen / Mr Tools/ Mr Kvak,
A special request please -
Would it be possible to code a 3 x Moving Average on RSI in a sub-window, as per attached image.
The Moving Average panel should contain the additional options of both 1) Previous Indicator Data, 2) First Indicator Data.
Where possible there would be alerts and option to display arrows for a) Fast MA cross medium MA, b) Fast MA cross Slow MA with arrows being printed on the Main Chart.
Alert options for on screen, e-mail or Push notification.

[attachment=0]3 x Moving Averages on RSI.JPG
If you are talking about mt4, that's not possible.

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:02 am Hey, Jimmy, thanks for the reply.
Though, I'm really just looking to see if anyone's coded it as an individual indicator.
I'm trying to find this Tillson IE/2 as an individual indicator for near-future coding considerations.

In my findings, IE/2 follows the trend much better than the corrected T3, believe it or not, which would be much better for coding, yet T3 is the one that's popular.
Make a double-MA "cloud" set to 34 & 100 for both and you will see exactly what I'm looking at.
Since studying what Xard has produced, I've began to look at the "cloud" concept in a different way, as it can produce buy, sell, and neutral signals to make a color-coded background for easy trading psychology. I'm sure you know all about Xard.
But, anyways, T3 produces a much broader loop and lags behind by a couple of bars, though they do trade-off with which one produces an earlier entry.
I've always used T3, because it was in relation to "THV Trix" (Turhovach, CobraForex, Forex Factory).
I wonder how Trix would be if it were coded with IE/2, instead. Probably great.

Over the past couple of weeks of using it, it's seemed too good to be true...
It seems like this is what I've been looking for the past 6 years and a simple source code would be so appreciated.
Made this one.

For those who are new to this indicator, the description of the IE/2 and a PDF article can be found, here: What is the IE/2 indicator by Tim Tilson?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
GoldenBrett90, kvak, Jimmy, talaate, josi, Thangarasu, DaffyTaffy

GraniteChief wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:32 pm hi @mrtools,
Please can you add colour change on slope change?
Thank you.
Kind regards,
GC
Hello.
Try this version.
Edit. redownload indicator, find one bug...

PS: For information on Tim Tilson's IE/2 including a PDF article can be found, here: What is the IE/2 indicator by Tim Tilson?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, GraniteChief, thomdel, josi, trailingedge, GoldenBrett90, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah