Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

marwilli wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:37 am dear beatlemania, one question
where is the different between the two templates? I´ve compared them and only see diff colors in rsi indy, no more?
:think:
Don't worry too much Marwilli, the change is that the RSI ma has now Push Notifications included :) If any major coding changes or enhancements are done I'll let everyone know.

The members have let me know that the system is working beautifully for them. I hope you are achieving super, profitable success with it as well :thumbup: :problem:

Remember - "LESS IS MORE" :D

Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi guys and girls,

I hope you had an awesome week of trading and that my XU-Hybrid trading system has made it easier and more fun to be profitable again! Please do not be shy to share your success with the members of the thread and forum in using the BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid system. Maybe even explain why you took the trade and what were YOUR rules that influenced your trade decisions :)

Lets ALL achieve great success and pay it forward by helping those that may be struggling a bit at the moment :) <3

What you learn today NOBODY can ever take away from you!

It was a quiet day of trading for me today as I had a full day of work :D Nevertheless, we appreciate all profits taken from the market. Tomorrow will be another trading day...oops, actually NOT unless you trade crypto :Rofl:

Here are the results of my quick trade this evening. Hey, I have to admit that I do LOVE Xard's panel for showing the results of the day's trading ;)
I'll take this any day since the official Bank interest rate is now only 4% in South Africa :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Boobligoom, yoki, kvak, whiteadrian23, solarian

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:56 am Hi guys and girls,

I hope you had an awesome week of trading and that my XU-Hybrid trading system has made it easier and more fun to be profitable again! Please do not be shy to share your success with the members of the thread and forum in using the BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid system. Maybe even explain why you took the trade and what were YOUR rules that influenced your trade decisions :)

Lets ALL achieve great success and pay it forward by helping those that may be struggling a bit at the moment :) <3

What you learn today NOBODY can ever take away from you!

It was a quiet day of trading for me today as I had a full day of work :D Nevertheless, we appreciate all profits taken from the market. Tomorrow will be another trading day...oops, actually NOT unless you trade crypto :Rofl:

Here are the results of my quick trade this evening. Hey, I have to admit that I do LOVE Xard's panel for showing the results of the day's trading ;)

I'll take this any day since the official Bank interest rate is now only 4% in South Africa :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Awesome, do you have a guide on how to trade your system?

whiteadrian23 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:28 am Love it! thankyou. Would you mind explaining how you manage your trades? TP and Exits/SL levels? Thanks again.
Have a look over here where I responded to the same question from Josi... Entry, Exit, SL's and TP's :)

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
whiteadrian23, solarian

For those trading Currencies, this is my suggestion. You can decide for yourself.
First, try to always trade based on H4/D1 Timeframe trend direction. This is obviously common knowledge. Most people are trading M30/M15/M5. Some like to trade with the HTF trend, other rebels try to trade against the trend.
When you decide to trade COUNTERTREND (obviously not recommended).

Here is my suggestion. Throw a fib in there and wait for price to at least get to 61.8% or more before jumping in the trade.
If you get an RSI arrow even better, if not maybe wait for a colored candle to change in your direction.
If by any chance price never gets to 61.8% and leaves without you, you can at least be happy you were smart about the trade instead of just jumping in and possibly losing, like you would have in the 2nd chart trade.

When you are in the H4 trend, you would miss out on nice moves if you did the fib, so just use the regular signals for on Trend trades.

UPDATE:
There is one exception I forgot to mention.... If the trade is so close to your entry that it is worth the risk, and you can always put your SL to BE after price moves a bit in your favor.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 11):
trailingedge, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Boobligoom, craibern, tokjanggut, Thangarasu, xcool, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, oskar656
Cheers,

Opita