Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please See & Correct Code of this Indi : HamaSystem
This gives 3 warnings on compilation * - See attachment Pic *

If possible, Please add alerts option.

Please keep the filename as same as Original as : HamaSystem.mq4 : as it is used in various Tpls earlier.

Reason for this Request : this is diff Indi : This has MA Input Value Option & MA Type Selection option.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
This is an updated version, under what conditions do you want the alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, thomdel, Borshchov A.N., Krunal Gajjar, A_5

stadevata wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 am I hope this is the right section :)

as requested by @Deez by PM
as usual .. put "heiken_ashi_ma_adaptive_t3_1.02_nmc.ex4" on folder "/SCANNER/"
pls check .. hope this right

HAMAT3 Scanner TF M5-H4

HAMAT3_SCANNER.ex4
Sorry if I ask. Do you mean, SCANNER folder is inside Indicator folder? If it yes, it not load on my chart and automatically removed. I'm using version 1353.
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post:
GoldenBrett90

Not sure how close these are to the APB synergy candles but made this attempt.

PS: If you are new to Average Price Bars, information on how to use them as well as a PDF to download can be found, here: How to use APB Average Price Bar Candles 📝

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 am Not sure how close these are to the APB synergy candles but made this attempt.

PS: If you are new to Average Price Bars, information on how to use them as well as a PDF to download can be found, here: How to use APB Average Price Bar Candles 📝
Thank you mrtools. It contains a very good reversal indication........ yellow Wick and green body for the upside and green Wick yellow body for the downside (depending on what colours you choose for the APB of course...... :D ) Did a few trades right off those when it suited the overall PA on the chart and they all worked out.
Those who intend to use them should read the PDF first.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
GoldenBrett90

limevanilla wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:10 am Sorry if I ask. Do you mean, SCANNER folder is inside Indicator folder? If it yes, it not load on my chart and automatically removed. I'm using version 1353.
My broker comes with a suffix. Can you please integrate this into the HA scanner too? I don't what's going wrong, is it because this is weekend that it's not functioning on the chart? Please help.

Reverent wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:43 am My broker comes with a suffix. Can you please integrate this into the HA scanner too? I don't what's going wrong, is it because this is weekend that it's not functioning on the chart? Please help.
I'm sorry. I also looking to use this one. How can you manage to make it appear on your chart? Did you put the indicator inside /Indicators/Scanner or just put it in /Indicator only?

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:50 am Not sure how close these are to the APB synergy candles but made this attempt.

Made a version with all the averages, added an option to show the channel, and added all the prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
kvak, Mundu19, rudiarius, SijjiN, viklam, eduarescobar, GoldenBrett90, MicroLite, Krunal Gajjar, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7

Recursive Heiken-Ashi ─ APB

This is similar but not very similar ; )─ from the one inside the v2v dynamic trading system

The tool implements the idea of ​​nesting and convergence of calculations of the well-known Heiken Ashi indicator.

Other features/functions that use the DCP Tool (Dynamic Period Calculation):
─ One More Average (OMA) line
─ MA price line averages (high, low, average)

...re-attached
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 11):
josi, Mundu19, rudiarius, MaxTorque, kvak, KAESER444, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, GoldenBrett90, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─