Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

blonde wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:25 am
MT2 service and one other (binary team) are not suitable for professional work, we order a bridge (bot) and an EA privately from a programmer. I would like to find contacts with people in the world who do this and talk or discuss specific issues, I invite to cooperation
brother
i did this bot with programer for 3 brokers. but now new brokers their platfrom are web based execpt iq option. unless to bridging you should get apl from broker. i think they will not give..
mt2 service is only iq option and binary.com.. binary is not safe bez. not a good paymaster from my experience.

sal wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:33 pm
brother
i did this bot with programer for 3 brokers. but now new brokers their platfrom are web based execpt iq option. unless to bridging you should get apl from broker. i think they will not give..
mt2 service is only iq option and binary.com.. binary is not safe bez. not a good paymaster from my experience.
These are the new brokers mt2trading supporting now . There's another bridge called mxtrading .. they offer various type of money management and cheaper than mt2trading ....

Yes right now not many brokers allow auto trading so these are the only option that we got to try auto trading .
Untitled.jpg

mx trading, they have high conditons and not sure their comissions..
if you are interest, try expert programers for boat to develop for web brokers. this is slight different means, instread of manuall click on put call option, program will do like an auto finger type based on mt4 signal.
one of our programer knows this and sure in fore-station there programers who has high skill whcih they can easily develop for you ..

also i believe C++ programer can do it ...

sal wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:30 pm
mx trading, they have high conditons and not sure their comissions..
if you are interest, try expert programers for boat to develop for web brokers. this is slight different means, instread of manuall click on put call option, program will do like an auto finger type based on mt4 signal.
one of our programer knows this and sure in fore-station there programers who has high skill whcih they can easily develop for you ..

also i believe C++ programer can do it ...
Yes I am trying to understand this . meanwhile using the available application like mx2trading and mt2trading . but both are paid service ...

Using mt2trading demo version it allows to test on demo account so i think good enough for testing and experiments .

Mt2trading only supports martingale while mx2trading supports various other money management...

need to some time to catch up these new settings

sal wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:48 am
testing....
smart singal only to use trend and arrow will guide on current open bar signal to take trade (non repaint)
courtesy to Pacois for all endless support.

smart signal line for trend direction
arrow must appear in same trend direction...
can anyone tell me the name of this indicator or anyone can share thanks

dwenblade wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:54 pm
Came across this video . Looks like manual trading system with combination of multiple indicators .
Seems like paid course but well explained .

any idea what are these Indies ? thanks

if you watch you will get full strategy from web.. i cannot copy link due admin policy..
attached one version , but many are there if you search web.!
stoch
ScaffTend Cycle
RSI
s/r any you can use. in forum it will get all these indies
Emiliano.rar
(223.17 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Zeus V.2.rar
(133.07 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Screenshot_1.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. 11 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

19 Replies 7905 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

19 Replies
    3. My Binary Options and Forex Trading Journal

148 Replies 3899 Views

by honje19960321, Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:57 am in Trading Journals

148 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], edandy, Jonln, Pauliz, pfxi, RodrigoRT7, XolaniXln and 26 guests