Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 pm Hi Ogee,

The difference is that I asked Master Coder Kvak to remove all the "extra" stuff that was not required and most importantly slowed down the indicator, and computer. All this he confirmed. So namely, buttons (not really required), lines, zones, were removed. All the indicators needed to be "simple" yet achieve it's intended goal.

Members have already commented how fast it runs and with no lag in comparison to Xard's. My aim with my setup was to make it clean, easy on the eye, and "fast" :)

If you are using the system I wish you profitable trading success :thumbup:

Regards,
BM
Beatlemania, you are doing such a great and unselfish job which is beneficial for all of us. The main thing for me is that it's again motivating me for my own trading. Fabulous and keep it up. Together with XARD this is an exhaustible mixture !!
One question here: You told that CCI setting in TrueTL indicator should always be like that: M15 --> use H4 CCI, M5 --> H1 CCI etc. Would it be possible in one of your next versions to automatically adjust this setting when going through the different chart TF. so e.g. if I open a M15 chart of US30 the TrueTL should automatically open with CCI setting H4. If I change into M5 it should automatically open the H1 for CCI setting. Or, what might be completely flexible is the possibility to define the setting by using +1 TF, +2 TF, +3 TF and so on. E.g. If you opened US30 M15 chart and in TrueTL CCI value might be defined as +3 TF it would mean that CCI value will be taken from H4 (+3 TF from current TF).
Maybe an idea for you ?

sudhindragk wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:39 pm All the fingers of our hand are not of same size. God intentionally made it of different sizes.

Always remember this.
How does this relate to this trading system?... :mistake:

Every system has some entry and exit rules. I believe that this deal is not a benchmark. If I'm wrong, please tell me where and why.
There is no need to drag God's providence here.
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
josi

LadyAmira wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:43 pm Hi,

thank you for your great work, BeatleMania. :) Is it possible for you to make an actual update of the system in your first post? It would be great for the overview, otherwise you have to search on each page for new indis etc. Thank you very much for your efforts! :)

Best regards!
Updated and on the 1st page :) :thumbup:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
LadyAmira
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BernieL wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:44 pm Beatlemania, you are doing such a great and unselfish job which is beneficial for all of us. The main thing for me is that it's again motivating me for my own trading. Fabulous and keep it up. Together with XARD this is an exhaustible mixture !!
One question here: You told that CCI setting in TrueTL indicator should always be like that: M15 --> use H4 CCI, M5 --> H1 CCI etc. Would it be possible in one of your next versions to automatically adjust this setting when going through the different chart TF. so e.g. if I open a M15 chart of US30 the TrueTL should automatically open with CCI setting H4. If I change into M5 it should automatically open the H1 for CCI setting. Or, what might be completely flexible is the possibility to define the setting by using +1 TF, +2 TF, +3 TF and so on. E.g. If you opened US30 M15 chart and in TrueTL CCI value might be defined as +3 TF it would mean that CCI value will be taken from H4 (+3 TF from current TF).
Maybe an idea for you ?
Hi BernieL,

I agree with you completely. Unfortunately, the CCi indicator is not mine or any of the Master Coders. So we do NOT have the source code. However, we can all send a request to the coder/member @styan01 who is the author of the indicator. He has just joined FS and he posted info about the indicator(s) he codes over here...viewtopic.php?p=1295456596#p1295456596

At the moment I have to change the TF manually if I plan to trade on different timeframes ;)

Warmest regards,
BM

Ogee wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:37 pm Hi,
just checking, are you using the first page of the thread to post your updated/upgraded versions? That's where I went to download the zip.
I'll update it right now with the latest updated indicators :)

Updated and on the first page :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
trailingedge, marwilli, global

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:22 pm I'll update it right now with the latest updated indicators :)

Updated and on the first page :) :thumbup:
for new thread user,
please include "XU ma simple.ex4" file. it´s missing in the latest version 2.1
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently