Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

trailingedge wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:30 am Hey Beatlemania, out of interest I was wondering the difference from you initial version of your set-up and latest version in regards to the smoothness difference in RSI. Was it just a setting tweak?
It certainly is an improvement!
Loving your set up.
Regards,
TE
Hi TE,

Yes it was. I switched the values of the RSI and MA in the options. See attached screenshot :) Simple yet extremely effective. I am really pleased that you love the setup and I wish you great profitable success with it. :thumbup:

Warmest Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
trailingedge
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Ogee wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:02 pm Here is the RSI snap, not sure about the different versions.
Hi Ogee,

The difference is that I asked Master Coder Kvak to remove all the "extra" stuff that was not required and most importantly slowed down the indicator, and computer. All this he confirmed. So namely, buttons (not really required), lines, zones, were removed. All the indicators needed to be "simple" yet achieve it's intended goal.

Members have already commented how fast it runs and with no lag in comparison to Xard's. My aim with my setup was to make it clean, easy on the eye, and "fast" :)

If you are using the system I wish you profitable trading success :thumbup:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Ogee, thomdel, fadhayemustafa
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 pm Hi Ogee,

The difference is that I asked Master Coder Kvak to remove all the "extra" stuff that was not required and most importantly slowed down the indicator, and computer. All this he confirmed. So namely, buttons (not really required), lines, zones, were removed. All the indicators needed to be "simple" yet achieve it's intended goal.

Members have already commented how fast it runs and with no lag in comparison to Xard's. My aim with my setup was to make it clean, easy on the eye, and "fast" :)

If you are using the system I wish you profitable trading success :thumbup:

Regards,
BM
Hi,
just checking, are you using the first page of the thread to post your updated/upgraded versions? That's where I went to download the zip.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:18 am Absolutely beautiful constbin!
Don't you think it's actually not a good deal?
my opinion
1. He entered a sell trade when the candle had not yet closed and the cross in the lower window was not valid.
2. Also, the MAs were not crossed for sale - this happened only through 4 candles later.
3. Also I don't see any second dot there.
4. The trend is still up and selling is dangerous.
The green line on the chart shows what I consider to be a real trade.

I'm glad this guy got the pips, but I think he got lucky this time.
What do you think? :think:
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post:
josi

Boobligoom wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:22 pm Don't you think it's actually not a good deal?
my opinion
1. He entered a sell trade when the candle had not yet closed and the cross in the lower window was not valid.
2. Also, the MAs were not crossed for sale - this happened only through 4 candles later.
3. Also I don't see any second dot there.
4. The trend is still up and selling is dangerous.

The green line on the chart shows what I consider to be a real trade.

I'm glad this guy got the pips, but I think he got lucky this time.
What do you think? :think:

All the fingers of our hand are not of same size. God intentionally made it of different sizes.

Always remember this.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
kuda