Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

sam888 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:38 am @ kvak

Respected Sir,
If Possible then Request you to Please add button
Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Shares, Buttons, Mods, Shares, Efforts.
Thanks.
Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
sam888, talaate, Jackson Doh, iPar

Dear kvak,
I think your indicator ATR - Stops1.02 BT is fantastic.
But it still has this minor glitch that it starts "blinking" (suddenly appearing without button pressed and disappearing after you move the mouse etc) whenever you zoom in and out.
So should you ever find the time to have another look at the code and be able to solve the problem I'd be grateful.

update: as I also use the button-indicator marwilli pointed out, it is possible that this one is causing the problem; although I never had it till I added ATR-button.
Anyway: only if you can find the time and energy; and only if no more pressing issues (see: Beatlemania) keep you occupied...
Thanks for all the work you have already done (it widened my horizon).

josi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:16 pm Dear kvak,
But it still has this minor glitch that it starts "blinking" (suddenly appearing without button pressed and disappearing after you move the mouse etc) whenever you zoom in and out.
So should you ever find the time to have another look at the code and be able to solve the problem I'd be grateful.
Blinking?
at this time I´ve checked the indy in a chart without ANY other indy and everythink is normal. no blinking.
I´´ve checked it with two atr indy buttons with different tf, no blinking
I´ve checked it in combination with many other indys , no blinking.

at my point of view there must be a bug in coding, similar to this one
2xMA (candles + arrows) BT 1.2.mq4 viewtopic.php?p=1295454537#p1295454537
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
josi
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

josi wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:16 pm Dear kvak,

update: as I also use the button-indicator marwilli pointed out, it is possible that this one is causing the problem; although I never had it till I added ATR-button.
Anyway: only if you can find the time and energy; and only if no more pressing issues (see: Beatlemania) keep you occupied...
Thanks for all the work you have already done (it widened my horizon).
Try.
I'm sorry for these problems, but sometimes it doesn't work out .
Maybe it's a better version ...
little reminder originally is Mrtools gem, I only trying add button :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
josi, iPar