Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:29 pm Hello!

Did anyone catch that small correction to the downside on Gold yesterday? I'm only taking Longs with XAUUSD for now so just waiting for a nice signal to the upside:
I don't trade Gold so I did not check the chart ;) This was brought on by the Hawkish sentiment of the FED. So $ strengthens and gold weakens.

That's great ChuChu Rocket that you are sticking to your RULES. Maintain this until you feel confident to be able to trade both ways. :thumbup:

Managing your trading psychology is what will make you a successful trader :clap:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:38 am I don't trade Gold so I did not check the chart ;) This was brought on by the Hawkish sentiment of the FED. So $ strengthens and gold weakens.

That's great ChuChu Rocket that you are sticking to your RULES. Maintain this until you feel confident to be able to trade both ways. :thumbup:

Managing your trading psychology is what will make you a successful trader :clap:

Regards,
BM
BeatlemaniaSA, can you please help me with a screenshot of the setting for the XU ma and CCI you posted. Eternal templates don't seem to work on my computer regardless of doing every thing people told me to try.

Kenrobert1 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:01 am BeatlemaniaSA, can you please help me with a screenshot of the setting for the XU ma and CCI you posted. Eternal templates don't seem to work on my computer regardless of doing every thing people told me to try.
he doesn't seem to be about, the XU MA looks as per standard.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Kenrobert1, BeatlemaniaSA

Hi Guys,

Wow! You guys are burning up the markets with my XU-Hybrid right now!!! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

I just received this from one of the members. This is how we do it now guys and girls! The time is NOW to take care of yourself financially for your loved ones and those closest to you. Bring it on everyone :) :problem: :thumbup:
Success and profitable trading to everyone!

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Kenrobert1, kvak, sudhindragk

Hey BM, after trying out your system, I had to sign up to FS just to say thanks! Dude, it's pretty amazing that you give out all this for free and are also a nice guy on the internet. Happy to have found this post, keep up the amazing work! Still figuring out the ins n outs of the system, but managed to get some good results today on demo.

So both thumbs up, you da GOAT!

Dego wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:16 pm Thank you. But there is no push/mobile notification?
I asked myself the same question, so I modified it so we now have push notifications. Just replace this one with the one from the system, and voila!

Cheers,
JG
These users thanked the author JimGordon01 for the post:
Dego

JimGordon01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:33 am Hey BM, after trying out your system, I had to sign up to FS just to say thanks! Dude, it's pretty amazing that you give out all this for free and are also a nice guy on the internet. Happy to have found this post, keep up the amazing work! Still figuring out the ins n outs of the system, but managed to get some good results today on demo.

So both thumbs up, you da GOAT!

I asked myself the same question, so I modified it so we now have push notifications. Just replace this one with the one from the system, and voila!
RSI ma BT mod mit push.ex4

Cheers,
JG
Hi JimGordon01,

Thank you for the kind words :) I know how challenging it can be learning the trading game and if I can make other traders' lives easier and more profitable then HELL YEAH! :D

I may give it all away for free but I am more the richer for the benefit it brings to others :)

With regard to the Push notifications I'll have the master coder add that :thumbup: Use the one you've posted and as soon as he lets me have the updated one I'll share it with the members ;)

Enjoy using the system and all the success to you :problem:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
KAESER444

Hi guys,

Here is the updated RSI ma indicator with Push Notifications as requested :)

Updated RSI ma simple + arrows Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Dego, rudiarius, kvak, DaffyTaffy