Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just finished syncing up 1m, 5m & 15m charts.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:15 am Just finished syncing up 1m, 5m & 15m charts.
Xard777
Looks absolute fabulous! I like it you moved the BG to the RSI indi. Now we have a calm BG on the chart and more focus on PA. Is there by any change a switch to turn on/off the days? I know what day it is when i am trading ;)

Thx for you generousity!
These users thanked the author Timage for the post:
humbatov
Sad is the day who needs tomorrow. -TAFKAP

Hi, i am relative new to this forum. Reading and studying on a daily basis for around a year now and trading on demo since two months. I've read/studied this entire topic over and over again and learned so much already about trading, thanks to the generousity of all the contributors. Thank you for that! I hope i can contribute myself in the near future. I am trying to apply Xards system... As many other traders i am struggeling to use it always in the right sense. Today was relative easy trading with such a strong uptrend and of course i started with a second dot...
These users thanked the author Timage for the post (total 8):
sudhindragk, Boobligoom, Musashi, kodisfx, juanlu999, Kavokane, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X
Sad is the day who needs tomorrow. -TAFKAP

dansmol wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:47 am DEAR XARD
HOW ABOUT XU-14 :mistake:
YOU ALREADY POSTED , BECAUSE I CAN NOT FIND IT
MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU
Dan :thumbup: :)
Well sometimes specific versions are getting refined by Xard and it will be continuously updated and therefore you will see some slight difference between pictures and posted version.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post (total 2):
dansmol, RodrigoRT7