Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:48 am No one has answered my question yet and I've asked it multiple times.
Why are indicators made for free here?
I would assume each indicator takes hours to build...
Is everyone just that good and fluent that they don't care about spending some time and will just trade off favors?

Why do I get the feeling this is like a club?
And where can I learn how to code?
Where did everyone else learn?
So many questions.
I feel a very "elitist" mentality coming from this site.
Why would a person be forced to kiss someone's butt to get an indicator made?
What's the point of all of this?
Why not just make a paid business?
I really want to know what's the catch to this whole site. What are the real expectations and rules??
I don't care how blunt I am, I'm not going to beat around the bush.
Do people just feel so good that they know how to code and the beggar doesn't?
"Haha, look at these beggar peasants."
Lmao. Am I seriously the only one here who senses this??
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

InfoRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:21 pm And regarding the "freebies", I've always wondered what this was all about and wondered why people here do it for free.
We do well enough in trading so the site is funded by us. Our broker, FBS, chips in to pay for our server costs every three months. We don't earn commissions or any of that.

We (the site) exists because we believe traders should have unlimited access to quality technical analysis tools.

Once upon a time we were all novices and wished a site like this, back then, existed, instead of having to trawl through endless junk, scammy promises and "enter your email to download this indicator" sites.

Over here, we don't offer any bullshit promises and we don't sell people's data, but we offer a growing library of codes for traders and analysts to access.
And if they become members, we want them to contribute with ideas, systems, suggestions of their own, and anything of value to our page.

The more they interact and help our site grow, the more time we invest in their needs, too.

PS: We don't need you to kiss arse. But we want members who are here to help us grow. If you're here to smash and grab, that's fine we just don't give free coding services without members making an effort too. Nothing special to it, really.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:01 am We do well enough in trading so the site is funded by us. Our broker, FBS, chips in to pay for our server costs every three months. We don't earn commissions or any of that.

We (the site) exists because we believe traders should have unlimited access to quality technical analysis tools.

Once upon a time we were all novices and wished a site like this, back then, existed, instead of having to trawl through endless junk, scammy promises and "enter your email to download this indicator" sites.

Over here, we don't offer any bullshit promises and we don't sell people's data, but we offer a growing library of codes for traders and analysts to access.
And if they become members, we want them to contribute with ideas, systems and suggestions of their own, and anything of value to our page.

The more they interact and help our site grow, the more time we invest in their needs, too.

PS: We don't need you to kiss arse. But we want members who are here to help us grow. If you're here to smash and grab, that's fine we just don't give free coding services without members making an effort too. Nothing special to it, really.
功德无量!Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:19 am 功德无量!Infinite merit!
I miss your posts bro! Boundless merit! :problem:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, DTRCT, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:48 am No one has answered my question yet and I've asked it multiple times.
Why are indicators made for free here?
Why does everything have to cost something? Maybe it's hard for you to believe but there are good people in this world who give freely and expect nothing in return but your success!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:01 am We do well enough in trading so the site is funded by us. Our broker, FBS, chips in to pay for our server costs every three months. We don't earn commissions or any of that.

And if they become members, we want them to contribute with ideas, systems, suggestions of their own, and anything of value to our page.

I only deal straight-up and I wish someone could've been blunt and transparent like you sooner.
It's not exactly easy to get someone's attention around here.
Thanks for clearing that up (x10).

Also, where would I learn how to code?
Do you or anyone else have any suggestions?
This is something I could definitely help out with in upcoming years.
I'm ALMOST financially independent with the free-time, and I would've been sooner if it weren't for Funding Talent going under.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

-GoldenBrett90

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:58 am Why does everything have to cost something? Maybe it's hard for you to believe but there are good people in this world who give freely and expect nothing in return but your success!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Yes, it is hard to believe.
And no, I have not ever experienced such charity or a brotherhood, I'm AMERICAN. Ahhahaha
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:12 am Yes, it is hard to believe.
And no, I have not ever experienced such charity or a brotherhood, I'm AMERICAN. Ahhahaha
Welcome to the rest of the World! :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl: We are NOT all American ;)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, GoldenBrett90, Jedidiah, DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:37 pm That's weird. What's more weird is I have two copies with this exact title, yet they're acknowledged as being different, because neither of them have the "(1)" at the end of the title to show it's a copy of an indicator I already have.
I've attached the other version of the same title, plus another APB version.
Let's see if they're any good...
Made a version and posted them Here not sure how close they are to the original, if good could add these to a 4 time frame indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:32 pm Maybe someone could make a 4 timeframe version of "Heiken Ashi APB"?

I realize my last post was just way too much, especially for free.
But anyways, Heiken Ashi APB is the best, most accurate version of Heiken Ashi, because it follows price closer than regular HA, so why not?
It seems like the most accurate, non-complicated filtered candlesticks indicator I've found.
Something I didn't think about asking, are you wanting a 4 timeframe APB of the candles or of the wicks, been looking in the wingdings for something to use both but haven't found anything.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90