Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:43 pm Man, you rock! If you go on like this, your thread will be on fire!
(I don't trade US200, but US500 on H1 was a countertrend trade - as far as MAs where concerned -, whereas WS30 was not; just saying)
Haha, yeah I saw it :) I keep an eye on all the major indices. So when the right opportunity comes along I'll take it :D

Thanks for your awesome input Josi. I truly appreciate it :thumbup:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
josi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System v2.0

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:21 pm Good morning everyone from sunny South Africa, :)

It's a beautiful day and it's time to pay it forward again :D

One of my goals with the XU-Hybrid setup was to make it clean, easy on the eye, simple and yet extremely effective for traders to get into good trades and make those profit$. It also did not need to be resource hungry or loaded with indicators...we've all been there :Rofl:

So I have collaborated with Master Coder Kvak to speed up and trim down the indicators I have in the XU-Hybrid system. His coding skills are amazing!

So here I present the latest version of the XU-Hybrid system. It still looks the same but many of the indicators have been stripped of many options such as, lines, zones, buttons, alerts (where not needed), arrows and MTF (also where not needed) :)

It should run smoothly and without any lag but I want you all to test it and put it through it's paces. If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to share it with the members.

XU-Hybrid v2.0:
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2.zip

Warmest regards
BeatlemaniaSA

Make those PIP$ everyone :)

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the Upload.

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, Efforts.

Luithium wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:03 am thanks to the nice work indeed,
can we have a pushnofity alert in rsi ma ba
If you want Push Notify then use the older version of RSI ma that I included in previous versions. This one is the same but without all the extra stuff ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kvak
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

harveyspecter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:46 am Rsi crossed up, and CCI was sloping up? Any thoughts?? thanks
I don't have Beatlemania's insight, of course, but if you ask, whether you should have bought or not:
If price moves from top left to bottom right on your screen, you call it a downtrend.
In a downtrend you only sell (as long as you trade within the framework of a "trend following system")

update:
if this sounds "grumpy", it was never meant to sound that way. I was only trying to put it as simply as possible (especially as I think phrases like "pay attention to higher TF" can mean all sorts of things; so if you don't know what you should actually pay attention to you might feel pretty lost...)

harveyspecter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:46 am Hey beatlemania!! I saw these entries but they ended up failing. Yellow arrows were my entries, everything seemed to line up. Green semafor was most likely on bottom in "real time" before it repainted as price went down, Rsi crossed up, and CCI was sloping up? Any thoughts?? thanks
Always Pay attention to the Higher Timeframe. specifically i take a look at the 1H and 4H timeframe before i enter a trade to confirm my trend direction first
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.