Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Tessa Rakt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:15 pm Fantastic. What convinced you to ignore the red background?
Good question. I think if you use V12 you wont find this problem.

I use V12 EMA and V13 SEMAPHORES and XU Universe. It is hybrid version.

Firstly my risk management is dependent on prevailing sentiment and any prevailing red news.

How do i Gage sentiment?

1) Simple...I use daily open , weekly and monthly open and

2 ) Daily ,Weekly and Monthly VWAP

3) CCI.... XU CCI V8

4) Golden Nugget

For eg : Today the price was above DO ,WO / D and W VWAP and CCI said bullish.

Also on 5m time frame it broke the resistance created in ASIA session i.e. ANNOTATED NO.1 and NO.2

Target was previous day high and or next semaphore in this instance. ANNOTATED NO.3 and 4.

Also Murray Math indicated me the aggressiveness of the traders pushing from 8/8 to 1/8th level.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
Tessa Rakt, aneek229, DaveTrader, dansmol

sudhindragk wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 pm Good question. I think if you use V12 you wont find this problem.

I use V12 EMA and V13 SEMAPHORES and XU Universe. It is hybrid version.

Firstly my risk management is dependent on prevailing sentiment and any prevailing red news.

How do i Gage sentiment?

1) Simple...I use daily open , weekly and monthly open and

2 ) Daily ,Weekly and Monthly VWAP

3) CCI.... XU CCI V8

4) Golden Nugget

For eg : Today the price was above DO ,WO / D and W VWAP and CCI said bullish.

Also on 5m time frame it broke the resistance created in ASIA session i.e. ANNOTATED NO.1 and NO.2

Target was previous day high and or next semaphore in this instance. ANNOTATED NO.3 and 4.

Also Murray Math indicated me the aggressiveness of the traders pushing from 8/8 to 1/8th level.

Thanks for that. The difficulty I find with many of these indis is that you need to know when to selectively ignore them, which for me adds in unnecessary layers of complexity. PA on a single TF showed quite clearly that trend had changed.
All the best.
These users thanked the author Tessa Rakt for the post:
Shockr
Great results can be achieved by trading the left side of the chart

opita wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:31 pm Found something interesting, it is basically the same indicator as the ScMTF CCI.
cci-template-mtf-indicator.mq4
If we could combine with the RSI ma BT mod, we would have a fantastic alert indicator.
Set file for RSI is attached and CCI just needs to be changed to H1.
RSX.set
Let me explain.

Obviously you would still have to look at the other indicators like XU and Semaphor, but it would be a really nice addition.
IF you really wanna kick things up a notch, add the double MA like XU ma has. I believe the indicator already has one.
Does it really not repaint with mtf settings? I didn't even know that was possible. It does fit well with beatle's system yeah. Thanks alot
LIFE IS WAR