Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Boobligoom wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:06 am Please drag and drop your trade from the history in the terminal onto the chart. We can all see where you got in and out. I wish you many more zeros behind, after your number 1)
Use these 2 indicators and your trades are always visible.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Boobligoom, iPar
nil desperandum

opita wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:58 am @Xard

Had a question regarding the indicator used by BM the XU ma vs the latest v13-Xard Universe.
The difference in resources seem huge, is it possible to get a similar version to XU ma that takes less resources to run?

Even if you lower the candle history, it seems to choke MT4 when running more than 3 charts at a time.
One way to improve performance is to run multiple MT4's and open 1, 2 or 3 charts in each. Then you can take advantage of the multiple cores in your CPU as MT4 is single core only. Even if you think your MT4 is running fine doing this can reduce response time.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
opita
nil desperandum

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Found something interesting, it is basically the same indicator as the ScMTF CCI. If we could combine with the RSI ma BT mod, we would have a fantastic alert indicator.
Set file for RSI is attached and CCI just needs to be changed to H1. Let me explain. Obviously you would still have to look at the other indicators like XU and Semaphor, but it would be a really nice addition.
IF you really wanna kick things up a notch, add the double MA like XU ma has. I believe the indicator already has one.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, RobertPoznan, Jackson Doh, ParallelNative, DaffyTaffy
Cheers,

Opita

Hey guys,

Today's initial trades. AUS200 had a late start today due to Australia Day, with the open 7 hours later than usual.

A few golden nugget trades and I am happy with my results.

For comparison, two relatively equal small accounts; one real account at 1:30 leverage and one demo account at 1:100 leverage.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 2):
s4jikian, sudhindragk
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777