Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

trailingedge wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:43 am Thanks for your screenshot. Very helpful.
The thing I don't get about the semaphores is that they flash on sometimes, then off, leaving a white square...Trigger line has crosses on the CCI but no Higher time frame agreeance...So will this be a counter trend trade?

EDIT: GOLD/USD M15
Yes they do flash on and off. Unfortunately, that is the nature of the Lucky Reversal zigzag semaphores :( The white square just indicates that there is a potential reversal. Unfortunately, I have as yet not discovered a solid quality reversal indicator. If any are based off zigzag then we know what will happen :D You are correct that this would be a counter trend trade if the big semaphore does not print.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
trailingedge
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

I'm out of the Gold trade, it went really well for my first Live trade on this system.

As per last night's screenshots, I got in here and went Long when the CCI MTF crossed up:
Take profit got hit after a few hours of that trade, before things went red! I didn't even know my TP got hit! Really liking this system with Gold. I will enter Long again :)

Was that an okay trade, Beatle?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, trailingedge, Jimmy, Boobligoom, kimhyunmin
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:44 pm I'm out of the Gold trade, it went really well for my first Live trade on this system.

Really liking this system with Gold. I will enter Long again :)

Was that an okay trade, Beatle?
Hi ChuChu Rocket,

That was an absolutely beautiful trade! Well done mate :problem:

Is it not a awesome feeling when your TP gets hit and you don't even know about it? :sweat: . Keep up the excellent work.

Remain focused, follow your rules and remember ...

"WE ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR NEXT TRADE NOT THE LAST TRADE" ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
kimhyunmin

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 am reversal because of CCI
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
This is not at all a criticism, on the contrary: everything you write, makes total sense to me. I would only add:
From my point of view what we can see from looking at CCI (either H4 or D1 length, which means colouring etc could change any time within this time period) is a fading of momentum.
This can mean two things:
a) pullback (retracement) - CCI is above zero, after all (and as long as it is, we are functionally still in an uptrend, even with red and declining bars)
b) reversal
If you want to make this somewhat clearer you could use price action, for example the 4-bar-fractal method (I posted, maybe a week ago, in the "something interesting"-thread) because it gives you another hint that price may reverse.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, RobertPoznan, kimhyunmin

XU-Hybrid Trading System v2.0

Good morning everyone from sunny South Africa, :)

It's a beautiful day and it's time to pay it forward again :D

One of my goals with the XU-Hybrid setup was to make it clean, easy on the eye, simple and yet extremely effective for traders to get into good trades and make those profit$. It also did not need to be resource hungry or loaded with indicators...we've all been there :Rofl:

So I have collaborated with Master Coder Kvak to speed up and trim down the indicators I have in the XU-Hybrid system. His coding skills are amazing!

So here I present the latest version of the XU-Hybrid system. It still looks the same but many of the indicators have been stripped of many options such as, lines, zones, buttons, alerts (where not needed), arrows and MTF (also where not needed) :)

It should run smoothly and without any lag but I want you all to test it and put it through it's paces. If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to share it with the members.

XU-Hybrid v2.0: Warmest regards
BeatlemaniaSA

Make those PIP$ everyone :)