LikeRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:16 am Is this a daily download candidate? Many people like the setup already.
And I am sure Beatlemania will improve it further.
For sure! Did you miss one of our Daily Download posts bro? We posted it up on Saturday, here: Daily Download - Saturday 24 Jan 2022 :razz:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
josi, moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:43 pm :D :thumbup:
boss.it is ok to using the template u posted in xard thread?? is it same as ur current template or bit different?? i am using u template in xard topic the whole time............!!! 🙉🙉🙉
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:29 am boss.it is ok to using the template u posted in xard thread?? is it same as ur current template or bit different?? i am using u template in xard topic the whole time............!!! 🙉🙉🙉
Hi moey_dw,

It's a bit different but the same :) I'll be posting it within the next few days. Just testing "newer" versions of the existing indicators. I've been collaborating with kvak to improve them ;)

Soon everyone will have them :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, Dego, KAESER444, gostego
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Moving AveragesRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:32 am It's a bit different but the same :) I'll be posting it within the next few days. Just testing "newer" versions of the existing indicators. I've been collaborating with kvak to improve them ;)

Soon everyone will have them :thumbup:
unreal........ thank u & thank u kvak!!

chuchu guy with gold......... it is going up more xauusd
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I just wanted to say thank you for this creation. Thanks to Xard and thanks to Beatlemania.
I have not been trading for most of last year, but I am inspired to come back to it now with this creation. I look forward to seeing what you post next week after testing.

One quick question, in your how to trade it you mention the small dots, I downloaded from the daily download link and do not seem to have the small dots.

Thanks
Simon
These users thanked the author simontw for the post:
KAESER444

simontw wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:04 am I just wanted to say thank you for this creation. Thanks to Xard and thanks to Beatlemania.
I have not been trading for most of last year, but I am inspired to come back to it now with this creation. I look forward to seeing what you post next week after testing.

One quick question, in your how to trade it you mention the small dots, I downloaded from the daily download link and do not seem to have the small dots.

Thanks
Simon
Don't worry :) In the next version it'll all be "automatically" set ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT