Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:05 pm
If you zoom down to the 15 minute chart, you can also wait for a Long signal, too. As taught by Xard, we can use the smaller timeframes to pin-point entries :thumbup:

Would you agree, Beatle?
Definitely. That is why to always review the higher time frames and then go and use the smaller time frames for those entry points. Be it 5min or 15min. Nicely done with your trading so far ChuChu Rocket. Keep it up :problem:

I learnt that from Steve Mauro :) Review on the higher time frames and enter confidently on the lower ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:57 pm
Waiting to go long on XAUUSD. I've now begun using this system from this week forward and trading the 4H timeframe across 6 x pairs. It's very impressive.

Now: Waiting for the MTF CCI to cross up again for a Long signal!

Beatle, can I ask you which specific pairs you like using your system on? :)
Hi ChuChu Rocket,

I like to trade the pairs related to Oil. Namely, the CAD and JPY pairs. USDCAD as well :) Just as you have on the chart there :sweat:

But trade whichever pairs you feel comfortable with. You do not have to trade all pairs :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:36 pm
Thanks mate. Hoping others can learn from this topic too. Looks like the tides are turning green now on the 15 Minute! :razz:
:D :thumbup:

CandlesticksRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

sam888 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:44 pm
Hello, please share the latest template. The template I downloaded is different from the picture?
He's using the first template posted here: Xard Hybrid by BeatlemaniaSA :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

1. Similar Topics

1. Suggestions for building a trading system

17 Replies 4044 Views

by 太虚一毫, Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:26 pm in Trading Systems

17 Replies
    2. Taixu Yihao MT4 trading system (Open)

64 Replies 13207 Views

by 太虚一毫, Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:36 am in Trading Systems

64 Replies
    3. The simplest short-term trading system

6 Replies 2696 Views

by 太虚一毫, Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:42 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], FourXXXX, Pauliz, victortrend and 25 guests