Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey! Interested in a trend indicator as in the screenshot. Is it possible or not to program an analogue of this indicator? Oscillator is a counter of deviation relative to the average value. The indicator monitors three time frames (M1 red line, M5 blue line, M15 green line).
The indicator calculates:
price change rate
volumes and the speed of their collection, that is, an increase or decrease
fluctuation range at designated time. relative to previous periods
Attachments
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

dmnik wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:59 am Hey mrtools and kvak! Make changes to this indicator please. The indicator is a simple horizontal line on the chart. i need to update it like below.

1) My horizontal lines appear on the full chart, but I need it from yesterday's low or high made at a time that is secondary to today's current candle or ahead of 3-5 candles.
(if yesterday mkt made a high and then went low and closed, then the horizontal line will start from the minimum time. or if mkt made 1st low, then made a high and closed, then draw lines from the maximum time)
2) I need a rectangle between two HLINEs like R1-R2 and R3-R4.
3) HLINE label price at the end of each horizontal line.
4) If possible, it is very good if all rectangles and HLINE above the current price are colored red, orange or brown. and all rectangles and HLINEs are colored green, blue, or any other light shade below the current price.
Sorry another one out of my skill level.

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:11 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Option to Show Lines from start of the Day -- to Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1 button - fxcodebase mod
Attached is : Example Pic : For explanation *

( FTI : There are few Indis like daily open levels where Indi Line starts from Start of the day )

Reason for request : button works properly in this Indi.

Note : Please keep the new file name same as Original name.

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Efforts.
Sorry not able to do it.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to thank everybody for the wonderful job you are doing here. I don't really feel qualified to add any input to anything as I am just enjoying learning. I have attached an indicator called Price Momentum Oscillator and are wondering if it is possible to make the lines display upside down in the indicator window so you can put it on a chart twice (one the normal way and one upside down) and see where the two lines cross (I only use one of the indicator lines). I have used this Price Momentum Oscillator in a similar way overlying it on the FXSSI Ratios sentiment indicator (a payed subscription) with surprisingly good results on a 4hr chart and would like to see how it performs just by crossing it with itself.

Sorry I messes up my previous post as I am new to this and added the wrong indicator. Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author Kangaroo for the post:
GoldenBrett90