Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Just did a quick 5min scalp on US500 after work :) Whatever comes down has to go back up sometime :sweat:

Also my daily P/L reached for the day and now I can go and enjoy my evening. Most likely catching up on a series or two.

No stress guys! You do NOT have to sit in front of the screen all day and all night. Make your profit target and then enjoy your day/evening with family or friends!!

Set targets and goals everyone and then stick to them. Remember, the market will always be there for you tomorrow ;)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
dmnik, solarian, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

gostego wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:51 am To avoid the entries against the main trend I suggest to add a long moving average as filter. For example on a 15m TF of Sp500
could be useful a 144 ma.
Try it out guys and give your feedback for everyone's benefit. We are here to get better and improve our lives financially for our loved ones and those closest to us :) :thumbup:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
gostego, dmnik, solarian, Emmanuel3997

Haha, sorry guys I could not resist another trade or two before chilling :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
Success is there waiting for you guys! Follow your trading rules and you will be profitable :)

Warmest regards and goodnight :)
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
KAESER444, yoki, kvak, GoldenFibo, tokjanggut, DaffyTaffy