Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:23 am Whenever you are trading always ask yourself...
"Am I in a BUY trade Above the Open line or am I in a SELL trade Below the Open line?"
Xard777
Yes, I understand but in real time the orange ZZ line would have been on bottom for the 2 short trades in your picture? You said to not go against orange ZZ bias? So how would you have gone short twice? thanks for everything!!

It is not about getting every trade there is out there, All you need do is get ONE trade per day.
Keep in mind Above/Below the Open line and pick you trade accordingly.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

The repaint of ZZ lines and BG scared me, earlier, but not now, after adding the channel. I am more confident in positional trades.
For intraday trades, follow the teacher.
I have attached the indicators of both versions, you can see clearly how XUV stands out.
Note the Histogram, daily line and channel line are still in red, warning not to buy.
Attachments
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

You can see a yellow box drawn with a noticeable change in BG,
Except for the daily line, all conditions match for a buy, asking me to take the trade.
I would have taken the trade.
Check later Histogram goes down, all conditions show a sell.
Take the sell trade without waiting for the trend semaphore and zz lines to repaint.
This is what I understand.
Attachments
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

fadhayemustafa wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:26 am This is simple you wait the second dot and the cross of the fast+slow moving average (trend and signal lines).
I think you are mistaken on the trades Xard pointed out. He pointed out 2 short trades but they were against the direction of the orange ZZ line that Xard has said to never trade against. Just read his quote on the bottom of his posts "Use orange ZZ as bias." Since they repaint it looks like you would have taken the trades but in real time you shouldn't be taking these trades. I am not sure why there is so much "mystery" revolving around the rules and how to trade when according to Xard it is supposed to be very simple. Josi message to Xard was exactly what I am wondering also. No ones seems to have an answer

All the best!!
These users thanked the author harveyspecter for the post:
XXXX

harveyspecter wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 am I think you are mistaken on the trades Xard pointed out. He pointed out 2 short trades but they were against the direction of the orange ZZ line that Xard has said to never
All the best!!
iam trading dow jones so i will share my observation for today.
Dow Jones dropped more than a 1000 points.
Now how do you trade when the trend is is like today?
First of all the direction of zz line can continue to be at the bottom or top for days depending which time frame you are using (Like most of today DJ). today was down so you

1. wait until it crosses the trend line + Signal ("Time Frames are important .. ")
2. then there must be a second dot
3. for being extra conscious (Above or below daily open can give some extra boost)

Once you confirm all of the above then your direction has changed but but but does direction change every second that depends your chosen way of trading like which timeframe you are taking the signals and your execution timeframe. dont always search direction change (pick your battles carefully )

like everything else sometimes there wont be a second dot and you will miss trades but the system gives you a road map and thats how you can survive
"Time Frames are important "
As you use the system xard will share new tips or you may tweak the system or may not fallow all the roles then you dont have to blame the system.

IT'S YOU
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 3):
XXXX, Musashi, TradeXtra

harveyspecter wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 am I think you are mistaken on the trades Xard pointed out. He pointed out 2 short trades but they were against the direction of the orange ZZ line that Xard has said to never trade against. Just read his quote on the bottom of his posts "Use orange ZZ as bias." Since they repaint it looks like you would have taken the trades but in real time you shouldn't be taking these trades. I am not sure why there is so much "mystery" revolving around the rules and how to trade when according to Xard it is supposed to be very simple. Josi message to Xard was exactly what I am wondering also. No ones seems to have an answer

All the best!!
The big semafors (highest point/lowest point) does not confirm a trend change, it just indicates that a trend change might be coming, which is then confirmed by either the crossing of the trend lines (trend reversal) or the second dots(lower high / higher low).
So that is why when a new ZZ line is formed, we WAIT!!! for either the trend lines to cross or a second dot(s) to appear.

In the meantime while waiting, we can use other price action methods to determine if the trend is still continuing in it's current direction (divergences, rejections of the trendlines, etc)

Think of it this way.. don't use the semafors as 'signals' or 'arrows' to enter trades. When a semafor appears, it's just telling you that it's the current high/low at that point in time, which obviously it has no idea if the price will go higher or lower. From what I have learned, using the RSIMA cross / 50-level cross can give you extra confluences to entering a trade or not. Also, having some knowledge of price action will definitely help.

If you're having trouble, I'd suggest using the XU-v12 or previous versions first since it has both MAs and it's easier to see the whole thing. The v13 is still a blur to me, but I'm slowly getting the gist of it.

Experts in XARD's system please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.

Hope this helps.
These users thanked the author s4jikian for the post (total 9):
xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, KAESER444, oskar656, aneek229, Musashi, BenOscar, Castle73, TradeXtra