Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mohdalsaqqal wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 am
thank for the reply, so what about the original system the Xard777, is it repaint and you guys using it in live trading ?
The Semaphores repaint but you have to wait for price to cross the trendline to determine a new trend. Hundreds of traders are using this system for live trading with great results. I would advise to use this system in demo mode first and just watch what it does for a week or two without placing any trades.

KAESER444 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:22 am
He just posted it so BeatlemaniaSA is probably the only one who has tried it live. The lucky reversal dots repaint but they are more used as a guide for trend changes. They are used in conjunction with other indicators. So like any system the more familiar you are with it the better you will understand when to trade. But I think Xard777 may add stuff to it (or take something from it and put it in his own system) and it may be modified a bit even though it already seems good to me. I am testing it and will use it with maybe a few other indicators or different settings that I see maybe help. I'll post if i see anything that can improve it. But just backtest it to get familiar with it.
Great feedback and assistance KAESER444 :thumbup:
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

KAESER444 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 am
Im also new to use it. DR is how many pips the pair has moved in a day. ADR is the average daily range so its the average of the DR for a set amount of time like a week/month. So if you are trading a pair you can look at the current DR and compare it to the average so you get an idea how much the pair has left to move. Its not always going to hit the average of course, but it will most likely be around their. Same thing with the Weekly Range. So if the monthly Average Weekly Range is 300, and since this week's open its been bullish like in the picture, if you had taken a buy you would be looking to exit the trade. Also you would be looking now for the price to come down since its not likely to go much higher than its WR. It might drop below its peak high and consolidate for the rest of the week. Or a change to bearish trend like the picture. The semafors are also a guide. Their was a sell rectangle, and same thing on higher tf. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything since I am also new to using DR and WR.

Thanks
Excellent explanation :clap: Keep sharing it guys so that everyone can get better and make more pip$ :sweat:
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

mohdalsaqqal wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 am
thank for the reply, so what about the original system the Xard777, is it repaint and you guys using it in live trading ?
Yes the Semafors and zig zag repaint like the Lucky Reversal. I use the Semafors and zig zag. Yes there are people who use Xard's system to live trade. Some add their own indicators to it. But its a very good system that fits with a lot of things. Like i said before its about getting familiar with it. Xard updates it but he has been trading for a long time with it. Much thanks to Xard777
LIFE IS WAR

Musashi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:28 pm
Hey everyone,

I am with AxiTrader in Australia and am not happy with the latest legislation that has forced them to reduce their leverage drastically.

As most of you know, I am based in New Zealand and am looking for a reputable broker who offers higher leverage than 30:1.

Many Thanks
FxChoice out of Belize has worked well for me for years.

Here's my contribution to xards or beasts charts. The screen shot is beasts chart. I added 4 indicators. Leave them all of them on the default settinngs except for the step one more ma indicator. The forex reversal will line up with your elliot wave the big#3 to be exact if you've ever used the pets indicator. Hopefully this helps everyone. I also added the 50 linear weighted ma and 200 linear weighted ma. There is a one more step ma that I added with the setting of 10 and looking at the 1hr. You'll notice a small yellow or green dot on the chart. The thinking behind that indicator is that you use the 200 ma as the guide and as long as the sell dot is below the 200 its a strong signal to sell and vice versa.
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 4.09.36 PM.png
Zee_SupportResistance. V1.0.ex4
(32.5 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
ZEE_BUY_SELL_Arrows.ex4
(10.95 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
forex-reversal-indicator.ex4
(38.87 KiB) Downloaded 268 times
step one more average 2.3 mtf.ex4
(60.79 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 4.17.20 PM.png

kenshin281180# wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:14 am
Here's my contribution to xards or beasts charts. The screen shot is beasts chart. I added 4 indicators. Leave them all of them on the default settinngs except for the step one
I know some people like this setup, as jimmy said even xard approves however, I think we should only post xards setups here and move the new setup to new thread.
some of the people here are easily confused.
when you change one or two things is easy but when you take out the foundations i think you should create new thread which all interested can fallow.

Hi all. I've been following this since page 600 or so.
PC CPU usage has always been dragged down for me using Xard's system causing substantial lag time. Even the most recent version a few pages back...
Does anyone know what indy/s is causing this?
Regards.
XARD: Yes, it is my crappy coding, I can't code for shit!

I really like other people uploading their ideas and templates as I feel it's the best way to moving forward. The forum is full of very talented people and they come out with so many improved ideas and I am like damn, how did I not see that, this makes trading sooo much easier.
It is this pool of resources that make forex-station what it is, so I welcome and encourage everyone to upload their ideas and get it out there.
Yes, some may pick it apart but from time to time a few will take that planted seed and create something truly special with it and they in turn will pay it forward and give back to the community.

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 5252 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 915 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 4860 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: angshu, branco, CommonCrawl [Bot], dwenblade, Giangyforex, lanze1948, phase1618, rodrigok, Shockr, stond, von_G and 29 guests