Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

mohdalsaqqal wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 am thank for the reply, so what about the original system the Xard777, is it repaint and you guys using it in live trading ?
Yes the Semafors and zig zag repaint like the Lucky Reversal. I use the Semafors and zig zag. Yes there are people who use Xard's system to live trade. Some add their own indicators to it. But its a very good system that fits with a lot of things. Like i said before its about getting familiar with it. Xard updates it but he has been trading for a long time with it. Much thanks to Xard777
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
LIFE IS WAR

Musashi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:28 pm Hey everyone,

I am with AxiTrader in Australia and am not happy with the latest legislation that has forced them to reduce their leverage drastically.

As most of you know, I am based in New Zealand and am looking for a reputable broker who offers higher leverage than 30:1.

Many Thanks
FxChoice out of Belize has worked well for me for years.
These users thanked the author traderduke for the post (total 2):
Musashi, Shockr

Here's my contribution to xards or beasts charts. The screen shot is beasts chart. I added 4 indicators. Leave them all of them on the default settinngs except for the step one more ma indicator. The forex reversal will line up with your elliot wave the big#3 to be exact if you've ever used the pets indicator. Hopefully this helps everyone. I also added the 50 linear weighted ma and 200 linear weighted ma. There is a one more step ma that I added with the setting of 10 and looking at the 1hr. You'll notice a small yellow or green dot on the chart. The thinking behind that indicator is that you use the 200 ma as the guide and as long as the sell dot is below the 200 its a strong signal to sell and vice versa.
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post (total 8):
xard777, KAESER444, Mustafa, yoki, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, ebi, RodrigoRT7

kenshin281180# wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:14 am Here's my contribution to xards or beasts charts. The screen shot is beasts chart. I added 4 indicators. Leave them all of them on the default settinngs except for the step one
I know some people like this setup, as jimmy said even xard approves however, I think we should only post xards setups here and move the new setup to new thread.
some of the people here are easily confused.
when you change one or two things is easy but when you take out the foundations i think you should create new thread which all interested can fallow.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 6):
Skyold, kvak, samxtrader, Castle73, Shockr, Trinisan

I really like other people uploading their ideas and templates as I feel it's the best way to moving forward. The forum is full of very talented people and they come out with so many improved ideas and I am like damn, how did I not see that, this makes trading sooo much easier.
It is this pool of resources that make forex-station what it is, so I welcome and encourage everyone to upload their ideas and get it out there.
Yes, some may pick it apart but from time to time a few will take that planted seed and create something truly special with it and they in turn will pay it forward and give back to the community.

Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

trailingedge wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:24 pm Hi all. I've been following this since page 600 or so.
PC CPU usage has always been dragged down for me using Xard's system causing substantial lag time. Even the most recent version a few pages back...
Does anyone know what indy/s is causing this?
Regards.
i have tested every setup and they run smoothly if you decrease your max bars

Go to tools and click options: after that change your max bars hist/charts like below.
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
xard777

Hi guys,

Many thanks to those who suggested new brokers for me to look at, much appreciated.

Still only trading AUS200 - following rules. Everything working as it should. Rinse and repeat. Fine-tuning my headspace is the main thing, as per my last updates.

Experiments on Demo 1:100 leverage is the only way I can replicate Xards massive 150% for a day. Not quite there, but trying. Thus the request for a broker offering higher leverage.

The first one is from last Friday. Second today & tonight.

Xard, question: If it is not too much to ask when you made the 150% day, what leverage were you using?
XARD: I use 1:100 with multiple trades to hit those targets, I like how you only trade AUS200, that is good, I am a strong believer that you should only trade the one instrument. That way you can learn how it moves and what are the best times that allow you to repeat profitable trading moves over and over again. Nice!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 3):
XXXX, traderokey, Timage