Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

opita wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:19 pm Here is the RSI ma set file I use for faster entries. Maybe somebody is interested.

Picture of both Beastmaster's setup (dots) plus the one I use (arrow).

RSX.set
Hi opita,

That's great. This is what I like to see. The members of this awesome forum trying and testing what is shared to get their setups working just right for them :thumbup:

Just make sure that you have very defined and set rules as to when you would enter a trade. DO NOT simply go into a trade when the arrows or dots appear ;)

Good job :) Make those pip$ :sweat:

Haha, love the Beastmaster reference :Rofl: :Rofl:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, xard777, Sarj, stond
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mohdalsaqqal wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:54 am I really appreciate your work on this system I really like the hybrid one, I didn't test it yet.
I'm new here so I apologize about any thing in advance.
so I want to know is this system repainting ?
and how many ppl is really using it as their trading systems, I mean live trading account.
He just posted it so BeatlemaniaSA is probably the only one who has tried it live. The lucky reversal dots repaint but they are more used as a guide for trend changes. They are used in conjunction with other indicators. So like any system the more familiar you are with it the better you will understand when to trade. But I think Xard777 may add stuff to it (or take something from it and put it in his own system) and it may be modified a bit even though it already seems good to me. I am testing it and will use it with maybe a few other indicators or different settings that I see maybe help. I'll post if i see anything that can improve it. But just backtest it to get familiar with it.
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:22 am He just posted it so BeatlemaniaSA is probably the only one who has tried it live. The lucky reversal dots repaint but they are more used as a guide for trend changes. They are used in conjunction with other indicators. So like any system the more familiar you are with it the better you will understand when to trade. But I think Xard777 may add stuff to it (or take something from it and put it in his own system) and it may be modified a bit even though it already seems good to me. I am testing it and will use it with maybe a few other indicators or different settings that I see maybe help. I'll post if i see anything that can improve it. But just backtest it to get familiar with it.
thank for the reply, so what about the original system the Xard777, is it repaint and you guys using it in live trading ?

NewLight wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:53 pm Thanks, How to interpret it??, I'm new to this stuff (the whole interpretation).
Im also new to use it. DR is how many pips the pair has moved in a day. ADR is the average daily range so its the average of the DR for a set amount of time like a week/month. So if you are trading a pair you can look at the current DR and compare it to the average so you get an idea how much the pair has left to move. Its not always going to hit the average of course, but it will most likely be around their. Same thing with the Weekly Range. So if the monthly Average Weekly Range is 300, and since this week's open its been bullish like in the picture and is above 300 or close, if you had taken a buy you would be looking to exit the trade. Also you would be looking now for the price to come down since its not likely to go much higher than its WR. It might drop below its peak high and consolidate for the rest of the week. Or a change to bearish trend like the picture. The semafors are also a guide. Their was a sell rectangle, and same thing on higher tf. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything since I am also new to using DR and WR.

Thanks
Attachments
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader, Boobligoom
LIFE IS WAR

mohdalsaqqal wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 am thank for the reply, so what about the original system the Xard777, is it repaint and you guys using it in live trading ?
The Semaphores repaint but you have to wait for price to cross the trendline to determine a new trend. Hundreds of traders are using this system for live trading with great results. I would advise to use this system in demo mode first and just watch what it does for a week or two without placing any trades.

KAESER444 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:22 am He just posted it so BeatlemaniaSA is probably the only one who has tried it live. The lucky reversal dots repaint but they are more used as a guide for trend changes. They are used in conjunction with other indicators. So like any system the more familiar you are with it the better you will understand when to trade. But I think Xard777 may add stuff to it (or take something from it and put it in his own system) and it may be modified a bit even though it already seems good to me. I am testing it and will use it with maybe a few other indicators or different settings that I see maybe help. I'll post if i see anything that can improve it. But just backtest it to get familiar with it.
Great feedback and assistance KAESER444 :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
KAESER444

KAESER444 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 am Im also new to use it. DR is how many pips the pair has moved in a day. ADR is the average daily range so its the average of the DR for a set amount of time like a week/month. So if you are trading a pair you can look at the current DR and compare it to the average so you get an idea how much the pair has left to move. Its not always going to hit the average of course, but it will most likely be around their. Same thing with the Weekly Range. So if the monthly Average Weekly Range is 300, and since this week's open its been bullish like in the picture, if you had taken a buy you would be looking to exit the trade. Also you would be looking now for the price to come down since its not likely to go much higher than its WR. It might drop below its peak high and consolidate for the rest of the week. Or a change to bearish trend like the picture. The semafors are also a guide. Their was a sell rectangle, and same thing on higher tf. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything since I am also new to using DR and WR.

Thanks
Excellent explanation :clap: Keep sharing it guys so that everyone can get better and make more pip$ :sweat:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, kodisfx