Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mr.tools/kvak
i think this is a good combination volume & momentum histrogram version
if its possible to do , please make, i make a expriemental and mark vertical lines where the trend changes.
from your experience also can add addtional features or input to get a good result for BUY SELL
if its make an overlap histogram clirty index as a shaded one also be great.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hey mrtools and kvak! Make changes to this indicator please. The indicator is a simple horizontal line on the chart. i need to update it like below.

1) My horizontal lines appear on the full chart, but I need it from yesterday's low or high made at a time that is secondary to today's current candle or ahead of 3-5 candles.
(if yesterday mkt made a high and then went low and closed, then the horizontal line will start from the minimum time. or if mkt made 1st low, then made a high and closed, then draw lines from the maximum time)
2) I need a rectangle between two HLINEs like R1-R2 and R3-R4.
3) HLINE label price at the end of each horizontal line.
4) If possible, it is very good if all rectangles and HLINE above the current price are colored red, orange or brown. and all rectangles and HLINEs are colored green, blue, or any other light shade below the current price.
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Option to Show Lines from start of the Day -- to Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1 button - fxcodebase mod
Attached is : Example Pic : For explanation *

( FTI : There are few Indis like daily open levels where Indi Line starts from Start of the day )

Reason for request : button works properly in this Indi.

Note : Please keep the new file name same as Original name.

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Efforts.

optionhk wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:28 pm Master mrtools,

Kindly modify the attached mtf visualisation indicator to have a facility to draw on the chart a BIG CANDLE , probably an outlier to
decide whether to trade Exhaustion or not.

Inputs: Please add lookback facility in the format
Start and Stop YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
to calculate points/pips for WHOLE LOOKBACK PERIOD just in ONE candle.

The candle will show Wicks and middle body marked side by side in pips/points (if feasible, not sure) ike shown in the picture or in any format you find it convenient.
Wicks Full body size provides good signals when slow trading keeps happening only in one direction.

Big Candle happening and distribution following it will help in identifying Sideways or range trading probability.

2. For TF candles Wick sized in points/pips not required.
Gentle reminder for mtools/kvak