Re: Hedged Positions

I may be wrong, The strategy should hold the shorts until the price bar hits each level of shorts.
The triangle is an assumption, that the reversal might happen. But the triangle may disappear and the price may find a new bottom.
The Shorts are in profits, the market has to decide the profitability, not us, I believe.
So no synthetic profit booking. Let the shorts find their own way.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

Triangle disappeared. Price finding a new bottom.
Fresh new positions are held as the strategy has already equal no. of shorts.
No new positions until the shorts are exited.
Equal positions on both sides.
Attachments
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
euro_rapp
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

Adding a Triple Jurik smooth Indy reduced false signals.
I understand the setup can consistently make money.
This works on all timeframes.
Will study further, finetune and post a complete strategy.
Attachments

BTC making a new low.
The strategy requires no supporting indicators, it seems like a triangle, MA etc.
The 30 M chart attached is self-explanatory.
Attachments

BTC making a new low.
The strategy requires no supporting indicators, it seems like a triangle, MA etc.
The 30 M chart attached is self-explanatory.