Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Boobligoom wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:10 am
Although, I'll be honest, I think so. In fact, .....
As I only trade index, I will try to answer your question or questions anyway.
First of all (I assume), this system is not a holy grail. Losers are also part of the business. It should just be that the winners are higher or more than the losers. That is the most important start. And now to your setup:
After the square is formed on the 18th, is on the 19th the small points emerged with higher high and higher low. That means I look for LONG ENTRY. After the crossing of the MA's I then go long. On the same day, the large red dot with the arrow (1) is also formed. After the point 1 I would have entered at A; LONG. After that, the point B is formed. And so now I have my 2nd point (B). So I wait after SHORT ENTRY. After the crossing of the lines I then go short (This trade is riskier because the price is above open). After that the big blue point 2 is formed. And so I have again my 2nd point after the square. Now I look for LONG ENTRY. After the crossing of the lines, I then go long. And so on....
The important thing is not to look at what you could have gained. But at every opportunity as described above a little of the many pips to book.
It is my SETUP and now it is your turn to create your personal SETUP until it suits you and also pleases you.
I hope I could bring a little light into the darkness.
PS: It is my personal point of view. Of course there will be others.
Skyold

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

harveyspecter wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:54 am Hey, Mustafa! Can you take a look at this image and let me know what I did wrong in taking this trade? https://www.screencast.com/t/L0nu5CEkgJWE. I waited for Big arrow (Later repaints as seen in picture), Rsi crossed upwards, and MTF CCI was sloping upwards. Thanks again
You did nothing wrong except that market chose to go against you..... We try to predict and interpret the movement of the market but when our prediction and interpretations are not what market actually does, we modify our interpretations instead of being angry or stubborn...... BE flexible, you turn where road turns, it will never be the other way around...

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:12 am
kk i just print this out now & stick on the wall.............. i needed this so bad :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

"step 1 check intraday bias"

thank u mr skyold for posting dis!!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Skyold, RomanUkraine, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

juanlu999 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:15 am Annadurai, that indicator that says buy@74.4675 looks great, can you share it?
thks
PFA.
Tweak parameters as per the volatility/ADR of the Instrument.
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post (total 3):
juanlu999, kodisfx, Paddygir
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:15 pm kk i just print this out now & stick on the wall.............. i needed this so bad :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:

"step 1 check intraday bias"

thank u mr skyold for posting dis!!!!!
You won't believe it, that's exactly what I did :)
The author of this drawing is XARD. He has published it here in the thread.
The THANKS goes to XARD.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777