Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:55 pm Dear Kvak
any change to make arrows based on slope breakout method..
see snap the breaking out area..
for expirement basis :)
Added arrows and menu for floating levels. But for arrows on your picture, is mission impossible :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
trailingedge, KAESER444, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, zuzu, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

sal wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:10 pm Added DSL levels, try....Maybe even a little smoothing doesn't look bad

Dear Kvak
kindly see this snap. the colour not change inmarked location as per the setting selection!
can you tell me which is the other opposite level mean!!
may i request, possible to get a float level accorrdingly to the scale
some time level is far away and some time too close to zero level
If you see picture i think that you understand what oposite level mean.....trend-color continue to next trend-color change.
Dont use period 1 or add levels to not visible....dont know whats do this color problems...
Sorry for my English :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
sal, Jimmy, euro_rapp

Koalala wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:10 am why is H4 special to you ? Do you have a detailed exposition of your new method ?
Sure,

I have tried all timeframes.
Below H4 - to much noise IMHO.
Above H4 - to much time to wait for a good signal, so you'll miss a lot of possibilities to trade.
H4 is a good timeframe for swing trading with good TP/SL ratio (2 to 3:1, sometimes bigger)

Best regards, J.

Darks wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:13 pm Posted on code base and also adding here.

Force index is a tool that already tells the power(volume) used to move the price of an asset. In addition to that this new implementation provides bands based on volume and volatility. Breakouts from these bands is easily visible with the color change. Expansion and contraction of bands can hint rise and fall of volatility.

Usage:-

Use color changes as breakout signals or reversal signals depending on the state of the market.
Multi time frame version of the same
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel