Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:12 am Not really very familar with how Igorad does his all average indicators and not sure if it would be possible to add one more average to the mix. Could make our own version here, not sure if it would be as good though. About the gear emoji not sure I don't see one, sorry.
Hmm, yeah, maybe I'm asking too much, now that you mention it...
I would assume it would take too much time, if it were possible. Not because it actually is much work, but because it does seem Igorad did some extra, special work on this in some way..
I'm not sure how or even why y'all work for free here. I know you're a top-of-the-line master coder, along with a few other people here.
I've had paid work done with FerruFX about half a dozen times in recent years, so far, and know it's a hustle to do what y'all do.

Recently, I did find something like what I'm looking for, though. It's another VoltyChannel indicator, but it's just a histogram version with on-chart arrows.
It doesn't have OMA, but it does have nearly every other MA I'm looking for, though.
I would like this, but with on-chart candles, instead of the histo.
Or maybe it's already been made and I missed it here somewhere in a thread?
(I attached the ex4 just to show you which one, I do not have the source code, someone here probably does)

I greatly, greatly appreciate your time, Jedi Master Tools.

-My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, simplified.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaffyTaffy

Volty channel stop line continued, put VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ in indicators folder, and in config of voltichannels put in num 3, 6 and 9 for best config, works better in m30, h4 and d1 in XAGUSD and XAUUSD, but works very well in other pairs
These users thanked the author tirix for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, A_5

tirix wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:21 am Volty channel stop line continued, put VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+ in indicators folder, and in config of voltichannels put in num 3, 6 and 9 for best config, works better in m30, h4 and d1 in XAGUSD and XAUUSD, but works very well in other pairs

@tirix Not being rude and I appreciate everyone's time so much, but I'm not necessarily sure what you did or what I'm looking at.
Did you change some of the code or are you just suggesting I add in "voltichannels"?

All I wanted was the VoltyChannel indicator to be upgraded with a few more of the newest MA's, especially the OMA (One More Average).
I use the color-coded candlesticks & signals of the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" as the "bread and butter" of every trading strategy I design.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 am @tirix Not being rude and I appreciate everyone's time so much, but I'm not necessarily sure what you did or what I'm looking at.
Did you change some of the code or are you just suggesting I add in "voltichannels"?

All I wanted was the VoltyChannel indicator to be upgraded with a few more of the newest MA's, especially the OMA (One More Average).
I use the color-coded candlesticks & signals of the "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" as the "bread and butter" of every trading strategy I design.
i dont make that u want, i make a volti with line continued, i dont know how to implement oma or others ma in code, this lines are good to trade u dont need search anymore indicators with this
These users thanked the author tirix for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, A_5

tirix wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:52 am i dont make that u want, i make a volti with line continued, i dont know how to implement oma or others ma in code, this lines are good to trade u dont need search anymore indicators with this

Oh, alright. Yeah, I'm just being a perfectionist.
Ultimately, later, I'm trying to make my own coded system with extremely accurate signals in the simplified form of arrows, cleaning up the charts as much as possible.
I'm trying to design something to keep and trade with for years to come.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
Dego

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:04 am Oh, alright. Yeah, I'm just being a perfectionist.
Ultimately, later, I'm trying to make my own coded system with extremely accurate signals in the simplified form of arrows, cleaning up the charts as much as possible.
I'm trying to design something to keep and trade with for years to come.
I make EAs for this i dont make arrows and colored bars, i only work with ma crosses of lines

tirix wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:19 am I make EAs for this i dont make arrows and colored bars, i only work with ma crosses of lines
I would be interested in that, but I strictly just believe in manual trading. And I definitely do not mind spending hours on the charts, everyday.
Indices during NY session and currencies at night.
Maybe once my ultimate strategy idea is perfected and coded, I could turn it into an EA, just even more low-risk than I already use.

-GoldenBrett90

Master mrtools,

Kindly modify the attached mtf visualisation indicator to have a facility to draw on the chart a BIG CANDLE , probably an outlier to
decide whether to trade Exhaustion or not.

Inputs: Please add lookback facility in the format
Start and Stop YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM
to calculate points/pips for WHOLE LOOKBACK PERIOD just in ONE candle.

The candle will show Wicks and middle body marked side by side in pips/points (if feasible, not sure) ike shown in the picture or in any format you find it convenient.
Wicks Full body size provides good signals when slow trading keeps happening only in one direction.

Big Candle happening and distribution following it will help in identifying Sideways or range trading probability.

2. For TF candles Wick sized in points/pips not required.