Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiteadrian23 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:24 am price cross ma_arrows+alerts 2.ex4price cross ma_arrows+alerts 2.mq4

Hi Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to add a trend filter to these alerts?

Use case:
For example, if the price is above 55 EMA only alert when the price crosses the 21 EMA in an uptrend.
For example, if the price is below 55 EMA only alert when the price crosses the 21 EMA in a downtrend.

Thanks in advance.
Example shown which might explain better, only show alert arrows in uptrend. Thanks

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:43 pm Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Master coders, could you possibly add alerts to the CCI indicators below?

1) CCI - Highlight (arrows) for when the CCI crosses the zero(0) line. In addition if MTF or AHTF could be included as well that would be awesome. However, it is NOT a major request. So at your leisure guys :)

2) CCI - Highlight Candles for when the candle changes colour ( A kvak button special would greatly appreciated as well :D)

Indicator:
CCI - Highlight (arrows).mq4
CCI - Highlight candles.mq4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Zero cross alerts added and posted here Cci indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, GoldenBrett90, BeatlemaniaSA

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:14 am i have nothing with this setup but i think i can give you an idea. include this indicator twice. put the first with the TF you want and the second with the TF too. Erase the remaining medium using "None" color should give the result you want.
Yes, it can work, but I want the alert too.. How I can get it? This indicator only has the option to choose one timeframe.. marvelous if we can choose two different timeframes!
One for each Ma.
And Multipair too...

Thank You

NewLight wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:05 am Hello fellows, I would like to get a ma cross indicator with this characteristics, if somebody know where I can get it, I'll appreciate the pointing... or if you can provide, better.

A Ema cross multipair, multiframe indicator, with alerts, with the option to choose the multiframe option, like the cross of a ma21 on 1 hour Tf and ma 40 on 4 h Tf...or
20 current TF and 200 1 H Tf, with alerts..

Thank You
Multipair would not work with the completely different on chart price values.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
NewLight

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:27 am This isn't much of an "indicator request", it's a request for a slight indicator update.
Can someone please add some more modern moving-averages to this "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" candlestick indicator, like the OMA (One More Average) and NonLag MA, etc?
This is the most accurate filtered candlesticks indicator in existence, even better than any AllAverages Heiken Ashi creation.
With the addition of more modern MA's, "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" for sure takes the cake!
What does it mean when at the top corner of my post it has a gear emoji and says "work"?
I'm fairly new here, though I've been frequenting the site as a non-member for multiple years, now (maybe 4+ years).
And do I have to do something to get acknowledged?
I'm not clear on the rules...

This indicator I always rave about really is great and almost one-of-a-kind.
It's more accurate than Heiken Ashi average-bar type of candles, because it keeps the shape of true Japanese candlesticks and generates signals that are somewhat close to real price-action, depending on how low of settings are used.
It also uses ATR in its code for added complexity.
With the addition of a few more modern moving-averages added to the code at my request, I know it will be a solid contribution and great indicator for collectors and for daily use.
With this as my main signal, I also gauge the trend by using a two-MA cross AllAverages cloud, and gauge the momentum by using an adaptive T3 RSI with 50-line crosses (and S&D zones).

Any replies are always appreciated.
-Brett Y.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:49 am What does it mean when at the top corner of my post it has a gear emoji and says "work"?
I'm fairly new here, though I've been frequenting the site as a non-member for multiple years, now (maybe 4+ years).
And do I have to do something to get acknowledged?
I'm not clear on the rules...

This indicator I always rave about really is great and almost one-of-a-kind.
It's more accurate than Heiken Ashi average-bar type of candles, because it keeps the shape of true Japanese candlesticks and generates signals that are somewhat close to real price-action, depending on how low of settings are used.
It also uses ATR in its code for added complexity.
With the addition of a few more modern moving-averages added to the code at my request, I know it will be a solid contribution and great indicator for collectors and for daily use.
With this as my main signal, I also gauge the trend by using a two-MA cross AllAverages cloud, and gauge the momentum by using an adaptive T3 RSI with 50-line crosses (and S&D zones).

Any replies are always appreciated.
-Brett Y.
Not really very familar with how Igorad does his all average indicators and not sure if it would be possible to add one more average to the mix. Could make our own version here, not sure if it would be as good though. About the gear emoji not sure I don't see one, sorry.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90