Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello to all traders! I was wondering if there is someone who could program the XU V13 DASH indicator to do the following:
In the list of our selected financial assets, I would like that in those open trades that go in profit appears the asset colored on green background and those open trades that go in losses are colored on red background, it would be a style to the symbol changer profit indicator. If someone can do it I would appreciate it very much!!!!
Attachments

Boobligoom wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:20 pm It's easy to say to do it, but it's much harder to put it into practice in the market... :D
Есть такая шутка от трейдеров (видел давно на форумах):
- Покажите мне куда сегодня должна дойти цена валюты, а Я сам войду в сделку где мне надо...

В стиле - знал бы что в прикупе, жил бы в Сочи.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
braciola719

xard777 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:04 am Here is an update of how XU-13 setup is coming along.

The 5m TF shows 1hr Trend, 1hr ZZ lines as well as 1hr & 30m Semafors.
Sub-window helps show confirmation of Directional trading.
This version helps keep you in the trade longer allowing you to earn more Pip$.

To be posted sometime in Feb 22.
Xard777
DEAR XARD
DO YOU PLAN TO POST THIS VERSION OF XU-13 ON FEBR 22
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Dan :D :thumbup:

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:52 am Hi @mustafa,

Thanks Mustafa for your excellent XU hybrid trading strategy that you so graciously and kind-heartedly shared with the forex station community. I have done my best to implement it as you suggested.

I used the blue print of XARD's XU-13 but as you can see from the screenshot I decided to use different indicators to replicate his system :D :Shifty: Xard's XU-Universe is excellent, however, there are some aspects (mainly cosmetic and visual) that does not agree with me. I know, I know I am a bit particular about that :lmao:

Nevertheless, with the excellent indicators and updates of existing ones that Kvak especially and the other coders have provided I have replicated XU to my eye :)

Keep up the amazing work guys and thanks for sharing it for all to benefit :thumbup: :clap: Success to all!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
How can I activate the semaphor?
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

https://www.theforexguy.com/ I have never traded on Heiken Ashi candles before and initially wanted to change them back to standard candles. I found this article from a commercial vender that explains how Heiken Ashi candles work and how they are calculated. Understanding how they show trends and changes of trends helps to see why Xard put them in the latest version. When you get to the site use the search, put in Heiken Ashi and you will find the article.
These users thanked the author Shockr for the post:
Toad Fish

Boobligoom wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:23 am I seem to have a big problem with this. I often miss 50-70% of the move, taking a small profit.
When I try to wait for a big move in a trade, the market makes a small profit and then takes it back and comes back for my stop.
When I fix a small profit of 10-20 points and it seems that there will be no further movement, then the market moves on.
1. How do you learn to stay in a trade longer?
2. How to understand that you need to sit in this transaction, and in another transaction it is better to exit with a small profit?
XARD: That was the main reason that I switched from trading Currencies to Indices. Look at the Avg Daily Range of the instrument traded, GBPCAD's ADR is 89 whereas US2000 is 590. GBPNZD is 119 as is Geppy, gone are the days of +250 Pip$ Daily move on a currency.
Nice.... Hi Xard did you trade crypto with this system? weekday/weekend?
Any advice for trading crypto with this system....
Anyone ...
thanx

FiveS wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:59 pm Nice.... Hi Xard did you trade crypto with this system? weekday/weekend?
Any advice for trading crypto with this system....
Anyone ...
thanx
No, Xard trades Indices (usually US30, 500, 2000) I would advise against using this for crypto, as the market is much more choppy in my experience and its easier to find constant trends in idices :)
These users thanked the author genealno for the post:
ParallelNative

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 pm In the long run sophistication of your methods would matter less than how long you can sit on your trades.....
Hey, Mustafa! Can you take a look at this image and let me know what I did wrong in taking this trade? https://www.screencast.com/t/L0nu5CEkgJWE. I waited for Big arrow (Later repaints as seen in picture), Rsi crossed upwards, and MTF CCI was sloping upwards. Thanks again