LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Beatlemania, that's really generous from you to provide your indicators and settings added to XARD V13 - in the sense of XARD we will also get better human beings (and traders). What a wonderful gesture here in these hard times...
Only one question - could it be that S&R is not working ? Activate and deactivate it, makes no difference. No support and resistance lines are displayed.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BernieL wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:27 pm Beatlemania, that's really generous from you to provide your indicators and settings added to XARD V13 - in the sense of XARD we will also get better human beings (and traders). What a wonderful gesture here in these hard times...
Only one question - could it be that S&R is not working ? Activate and deactivate it, makes no difference. No support and resistance lines are displayed.
Hi BernieL,

Thanks for those kind words :)

The S&R indicator does work. You just have to go into the settings and change the colors :D

My apologies for that. I did not realize that I had set the colours the same as the background colour ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

josi wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:47 pm could it be: higher TF? (as reference, of course, not necessarily as trading TF)
Could you choose the pair that is in a clear trend (on higher TF; up to Monthly?) and trade in trend direction till the trend ends?
Could this be what Mustafa's screenshot tries to tell you?
It's easy to say to do it, but it's much harder to put it into practice in the market... :D
These users thanked the author Boobligoom for the post (total 2):
josi, RomanUkraine

Boobligoom wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:20 pm It's easy to say to do it, but it's much harder to put it into practice in the market... :D

Step back to a higher time frame 30M, 1HR, 4hr, look at what the bigger picture/trend is doing. You will see channels highlighted by the ZZ lines and Semafore dots. This is your road map to get an understanding of where the market may be heading. Study it before you start trading for the day, look for the trend. There will be trades that make a profit that go against that bigger trend that you would be looking to get out sooner rather than later. Then there are trades with the trend that you should let run more.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Boobligoom, Mundu19
nil desperandum

aneek229 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:29 pm Great idea indeed!
Gary, what ever happened to that online google drive word doc you started a while back? you should pin that to the
1st page of the thread as a kind of a manual pdf instructions on how to use Xard's Simple Trend Following System.
It is still there, I have just made it that I need to okay changes as some people go into it and do some weird things. I can't put it on page one.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Mundu19
nil desperandum