Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Kathy McGarry wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:53 pm G'day friend,

It is not very smart to post the same request every hour. No doubt you filled the coders' inboxes with the same request.

It is not my place to say, but, please wait your turn. If you desperately need the sma's on your chart, I'm sure you are capable of dragging them onto your charts, and trading on your arrow signal in whatever direction.

Mrtools gave you what you asked for this morning, now back off a bit pretty please.

Stay safe

Kath
Please don't Misnterpret my Doing here, What I need is a Filter for the Signals in Which arrows only Appear Above/Below SMA. And If I look impatient to you, Well you are Wrong I am totally Fine how Long it takes for Mr. Tools to Respond as Long as I am Already Sure that I stated my Queries to Him so in that Way he already knows what to do. I am also concerned about his Daily Schedules. I never Paid or made Mr. Tools to Owe me Anything to Rush him about my Request, So Stop Assuming that I am Rushing him to do Things for me, In Fact I am just making it easy for him to Understand about the Request so he could do it Easily without asking Questions.

The World is Already in Chaos, Stop the Drama

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:21 am Added all the averages, the bands were already based on macd.
Hello again mrtools,

Would it be possible to add a smoothing component to this?
I am not sure if there are multiple types and which is the best so I would appreciate it if you add whichever one you consider based on your experience.
Thanks again.

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:47 am my apologies, this is the indicator i had in question. i tried going back through to find the source file but couldnt find it
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, camisa, Skyold, cptwillwilliams, moey_dw, kvak, GetThere, Milad8732, talaate, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah

cptwillwilliams wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:47 am my apologies, this is the indicator i had in question. i tried going back through to find the source file but couldnt find it
mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:09 pm Try.
Very neat version of the MACD. I really like this one as it comes with so many features as well as adjustable Divergence line widths, thank you Mrtools and CPT.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance