Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi @mustafa,

Thanks Mustafa for your excellent XU hybrid trading strategy that you so graciously and kind-heartedly shared with the forex station community. I have done my best to implement it as you suggested.

I used the blue print of XARD's XU-13 but as you can see from the screenshot I decided to use different indicators to replicate his system :D :Shifty: Xard's XU-Universe is excellent, however, there are some aspects (mainly cosmetic and visual) that does not agree with me. I know, I know I am a bit particular about that :lmao:

Nevertheless, with the excellent indicators and updates of existing ones that Kvak especially and the other coders have provided I have replicated XU to my eye :)

Keep up the amazing work guys and thanks for sharing it for all to benefit :thumbup: :clap: Success to all!
XU hybrid.jpg

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:52 am
Hi @mustafa,

Thanks Mustafa for your excellent XU hybrid trading strategy that you so graciously and kind-heartedly shared with the forex station community. I have done my best to implement it as you suggested.

I used the blue print of XARD's XU-13 but as you can see from the screenshot I decided to use different indicators to replicate his system :D :Shifty: Xard's XU-Universe is excellent, however, there are some aspects (mainly cosmetic and visual) that does not agree with me. I know, I know I am a bit particular about that :lmao:

Nevertheless, with the excellent indicators and updates of existing ones that Kvak especially and the other coders have provided I have replicated XU to my eye :)

Keep up the amazing work guys and thanks for sharing it for all to benefit :thumbup: :clap: Success to all!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Hi,
If possible then Kindly Post your TPL or Params/Settings used in kvak sir XuMa & sub-window CCI Histo

Thanks.

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

thomdel wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 am
Hi,
If possible then Kindly Post your TPL or Params/Settings used in kvak sir XuMa & sub-window CCI Histo

Thanks.
Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template
CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip
(617.65 KiB) Downloaded 1290 times

Xard Hybrid System for MT4 (2022).png

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Consistent profitability comes down to choosing between the discomforts you feel when you follow your plan and the urge to let yourself be captured (and ruled) by your emotions.”

Just need a bit of information on the 2 coloured red/green line?

I understand the line is the open line ?
So , if price did break through , it could retest the line, meaning there could be a reaction off the line ?

Could somebody give me some instructions on this.

Honestly if Xard or somebody did a video on " How to trade this system " , the battle would be over in trying to figure it out your self, although there
is information on previous pages, but its different a
of kettle of fish if it was shown on a recorded or a live video, please somebody sort it out :D

Cheers
open line.jpg

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am
Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you for your open hearted sharing. I can imagine how long it takes this struggle to organize a system.... my regards and love...

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 5269 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 926 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

11 Replies 4875 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Daddyhan, RodrigoRT7, Thales, Trendiction [Bot], victortrend and 33 guests