Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi @mustafa,

Thanks Mustafa for your excellent XU hybrid trading strategy that you so graciously and kind-heartedly shared with the forex station community. I have done my best to implement it as you suggested.

I used the blue print of XARD's XU-13 but as you can see from the screenshot I decided to use different indicators to replicate his system :D :Shifty: Xard's XU-Universe is excellent, however, there are some aspects (mainly cosmetic and visual) that does not agree with me. I know, I know I am a bit particular about that :lmao:

Nevertheless, with the excellent indicators and updates of existing ones that Kvak especially and the other coders have provided I have replicated XU to my eye :)

Keep up the amazing work guys and thanks for sharing it for all to benefit :thumbup: :clap: Success to all!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Mustafa, satyafx, stond, aneek229, tokjanggut, xard777, keys898, ibill, Panorama, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:52 am Hi @mustafa,

Thanks Mustafa for your excellent XU hybrid trading strategy that you so graciously and kind-heartedly shared with the forex station community. I have done my best to implement it as you suggested.

I used the blue print of XARD's XU-13 but as you can see from the screenshot I decided to use different indicators to replicate his system :D :Shifty: Xard's XU-Universe is excellent, however, there are some aspects (mainly cosmetic and visual) that does not agree with me. I know, I know I am a bit particular about that :lmao:

Nevertheless, with the excellent indicators and updates of existing ones that Kvak especially and the other coders have provided I have replicated XU to my eye :)

Keep up the amazing work guys and thanks for sharing it for all to benefit :thumbup: :clap: Success to all!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Hi,
If possible then Kindly Post your TPL or Params/Settings used in kvak sir XuMa & sub-window CCI Histo

Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
annadurai

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

thomdel wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 am Hi,
If possible then Kindly Post your TPL or Params/Settings used in kvak sir XuMa & sub-window CCI Histo

Thanks.
Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Just need a bit of information on the 2 coloured red/green line?

I understand the line is the open line ?
So , if price did break through , it could retest the line, meaning there could be a reaction off the line ?

Could somebody give me some instructions on this.

Honestly if Xard or somebody did a video on " How to trade this system " , the battle would be over in trying to figure it out your self, although there
is information on previous pages, but its different a
of kettle of fish if it was shown on a recorded or a live video, please somebody sort it out :D

Cheers
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am Hi @thomdel,

No problem :)

Here on Forex Station we pay it forward! :problem: ;)

Indicators + Template

CCI-RsiMA Indicators + Template.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thank you for your open hearted sharing. I can imagine how long it takes this struggle to organize a system.... my regards and love...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx, Sadgebrowne

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 pm In the long run sophistication of your methods would matter less than how long you can sit on your trades.....
Absolutely! I am trying to get better at holding my winners. Would you say the slope of the RSI and CCI forming divergence is more important than just the lines crossing for entries? I find divergence is a good indicator of potential moves
These users thanked the author harveyspecter for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx