Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

chris006 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:36 am Xard is aware of the problem but cannot cater in that way for all the possible symbol variations and add them all to the dash code. That would be a neverending story.
The 2 options I suggest have been mentioned in the past but the programming to achieve that maybe is too challenging.
Or not?🤔
There was a dash .mql/ex4 if i remember right. Ask for Xard or FourXXX where can change. med suffix dashboard.

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:21 am OK, A bit earlier than expected... XU-13 Setup
Tried to keep it simple, using Heiken Ashi candles, 9 EMA and Intra-Bias background off the White ZZ line on the chart.
Enjoy!

XARD777
Dear Xard,
In this version, we follow White ZZ line and sub window for confirmation? and how about Orange ZZ line?
Thank you.
XARD: Don't get me wrong, the Orange ZZ line supersedes everything, but there is no harm picking up extra pip$ along the way with the ZZ line.

Boobligoom wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:57 pm GU sale. I can't figure out why the sign in the left corner shows wait. even though the chart is going down?
It possibly shows wait because the blue arrow semafor has appeared signalling that things may turn upwards in a temporary pullback. So, caution needs to be exercised if you want to open new positions.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
xard777