DownloadForex SweepMod Source Code Question

Hello everyone,
I'm a tradingview user, I'm using "forex sweepmod V2.2" indicator on metatrader 4, I have the source code but I don't understand the working principle... because I don't know MQL4 language. Can you explain the working principle of the indicator to me? I want to adapt it with pine script for Tradingview. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Forex SweepMod Source Code Question

thunpax wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 am Hello everyone,
I'm a tradingview user, I'm using "forex sweepmod V2.2" indicator on metatrader 4, I have the source code but I don't understand the working principle... because I don't know MQL4 language. Can you explain the working principle of the indicator to me? I want to adapt it with pine script for Tradingview. Thank you in advance for your help.
One of the master coders I'm sure will be able to assist you and point you in the right direction :)

Thanks for posting the indicator. :thumbup:

regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

thunpax wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:10 am Hello everyone,
Best description I got is it's a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform.

mrtools wrote:

Best description I got is it's a repainting version of Ehler's fisher transform.
Thanks for your answer,
I know it repaints 2 candles, but 3rd candle hangs and the signal does not repaint. 2 candles delay due to repaint but still gives good signals.

is fisher smoothed? I noticed that it is similar to "kuskus starlight", but I did not get the same result.
My test is as follows; (kuskus starligh)
fisher transform period 60
Price smooth 0,67
İndex Smooth 0,5
But, not same result... :(

I see 12,26,9 osma in code,(sma and lwma) I think it's the slow line in it but I couldn't figure it out.

Regards.

wojtek wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:17 am This is the 423535th edition of Solar Wind indicator. :)
As you said, it has many adaptations.
I checked solar wind. Same with Sweep mod. Same with Fisher yur4ik. Same with JBR, same with "profit indicator" :)
The code looks simple but I couldn't do the same.
Smooth applied on Fisher transform and price. (price smooth 0.67 index smooth 0.50) hl2 was used as the source. I think there are 2 candle repaints.
I don't understand what I'm missing, if someone helpful explain the code step by step I can understand where I went wrong :)