Re: Gann Indicators

Any HighLow channel is meaningful only for a three-bar period.
But, there are five trading days in a week, and to divide the week by two, you need a highlow with a period of 2.5
We need an indicator with just such a period.
Otherwise, the theory of cycles according to Gann will not be accurately displayed
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
euro_rapp

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:27 am GANN HiLo Activator
Starting from Gann HiLo Activator versions indicators as one of our member was asking for it
The version with interpolated mtf and alerts

Jimmy edit: Updated indicator with working version for MT4 1090 as requested by Troy via PM.
i think adding new updated (1090 nmc) code with "Note" along with keeping the previous code is suitable idea for to avoid removing counter data (download numbers) :)

Good afternoon friends, I would like to ask, if possible, to put the buffers of this independent indicator, because when I perform the backtst, there is no success, because the number 0 buffer is continuous, and the others overlap it.(please leave the file in mql4)

juniobttbh wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:07 am Good afternoon friends, I would like to ask, if possible, to put the buffers of this independent indicator, because when I perform the backtst, there is no success, because the number 0 buffer is continuous, and the others overlap it.(please leave the file in mql4)
Hi.
Welcome to Forex-station.
Whats of indicator you mean? You quoted post wher is indicator in .mql4....

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:27 am Hi.
Welcome to Forex-station.
Whats of indicator you mean? You quoted post wher is indicator in .mql4....
Hello! How is everything? It would be the indicator, Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4 , would it be possible to make its mql4 available, something else, instead of the number 1 buffer being continuous, would it be possible to put it isolated? to test a strategy here.
Thanks for listening

juniobttbh wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:01 pm Hello! How is everything? It would be the indicator, Gann averages high-low activator_mtf 3_4 , would it be possible to make its mql4 available, something else, instead of the number 1 buffer being continuous, would it be possible to put it isolated? to test a strategy here.
Thanks for listening
MrTools is kind enough to provide source code (sometimes), if you praise him high enough :D
and pay him.............enough respect :lmao: